Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Sith

Onith Trill

O
Hello, I am looking for a Sith to RP with and learn from. Men need not apply, for no man has the skill or power to teach a proper woman anyways. For this reason I will not be joining the Sith faction, as I cannot be a part of any organization which claims a man as it's leader. However, I am not opposed to learning new spells and magics from it's members, and I wish to help kill the weakling Jai heretics who infest the stars.

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
I can rp with you! We have similar origins and I'm not part of the Sith faction either (not 'cos of the male issue though, lol)

Not to mention that despite said origins, Ruu knows very little of her culture so I figure it could be a learning experience for the both of us :)

Onith Trill

O
Reyven Samoth said:
...I feel as though I may have to become violent with you at some point in the future.

On principle, of course. >.>
Oh, shut up and go make me a sandwhich.

@Ruu
That sounds excellent. I'll make a thread later today.

Onith Trill

O
Your Mistress must have been lenient with you if you beleive you can speak in such a tone to a Woman. Tell me, who is your master? I must have a discussion with her about proper etiquette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom