Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Sith Masters and Knights

Cira

C
I forgot to post this in this forum!! >_<

*coppapastas!

Ehhem!

In order to allow Omega Pyre to cooperate with galactic necessity, the [ Contract Request ] Forum is now open for all Star Wars RP.net members to post in. Those that have not joined the faction are free to post in this forum.

The purpose of doing so is to allow non-members of Omega Pyre means to communicate to the faction at large. They are open to start discussions about anything, from looking for contracts, requesting for aid, fugitive recovery requests, to inquiring how one might be able to join Omega Pyre.

Information that should be available for non-members of Omega Pyre will soon be posted.

~Cira

Omega Pyre Prex

*Note

Expect IC replies, just to give ambiance to it. Any OOC remarks please tag OOC.
;)

Darren Onyx

D
Well Darron, I happen to be available for anything. I am the Star Wars version of Commander Shepard so I'll even do suicide missions willingly.

image.png

Darren Onyx

D
I am actually trying to write a endgame for Onyx. I'm not killing him yet but I think it will happen sometime later this year (maybe this winter)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom