Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Sith Master

Howdy doody folks

So, Maelasi has decided its time she was formally trained in the Force. While she works for [member='Ignus'] there is no training involved, yet to carry out her duties she kinda needs it.

Are there any Sith Knights/Lords out there looking for a student?

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

Maelasi was raised a soldier. She doesn't see herself as a Sith yet, which is why she needs the direction. She has no opinion on them, has never studied their philosophy... She would be a blank slate where such is concerned.

I am decently active with Maelasi.

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

[member="Maelasi Eramar"]

And, more specifically, is there any particular form of combat you imagine her taking to? Forms of lightsabre combat, force powers, general approach to opposition, etc.

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

Apologies for not getting to this sooner.

She's currently about to undergo training in Makashi, however beyond that I'd imagine Soresu/Shien (for protective purposes) and likely Djem So (for offensive) in terms of Lightsaber combat. No doubt she'll end up more like a Niman practitioner by the end ... but her focus is on combat. So *Shrug*

When it comes to Force Powers, I had her focused mostly on powers relating to the self. Personal enhancements. So, speed, jump, tutaminis, yada yada. Though some of these she has experience with already.

To be absolutely honest? I wouldn't turn away anything with her. Knowledge is power, after all. She's not like my other characters who have *very specific limits* on what they can know.

[member="Joon"]

Bbe you know we can always roleplay. <3

[member="Darth Metus"]

sup bro. where's Kära's broseph gotten to?

Good, good. I would love to be her master, if you would have me. I am quite certain Ophidia can teach her what she wants to know, and more. What she doesn't know herself (Being the lightsabre forms), she has holograms to help teach.

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

I appreciate that, and I would love to accept. Maelasi will be very transparent about the fact she works for Ignus, so as not to be seen as deceiving you; if there's anything you want out of the arrangement, be sure to let me know.

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

Would you like for me to set something up?

[member="Darth Ragnarok"]

The SA? If you mean the Ascendancy then Maelasi is already a member due to her ties to Leos/Ignus

Well I would love to help out if you feel it fitting. He can also teach her how to hide her identity since he we will joining a faction as the Minster of defence and keep eyes on the inside so playing his assistant may be fun lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom