Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG found a shady pilot

Oi oi looking for a pilot and a big ship to bring some of these guys from here to there and back.

I can post about 2-4 times a week and I am not very particular on how the thread evolves. Just wana get a feel for the character and dust of my rp skills.

Also, ghoulish insectoids what's not to like?

Last edited:
Davak Davak How big of a ship exactly? I'm not so sure I have one, I mean, Rocho could have one he has the credits but it's unlikely he'd have a huge one. He has two (different types of ships) but usually they aren't used for transport. Also you'd have to have a good reason for him to help you because he has different goals then just money.

Kat Kenrid is another character I have who has a ship and could potentially transport that way, but hers is also fairly small depending on just how many you're bringing.

Cause big ranges from like: "Can carry ten people." to "can carry an army"

Rocho Rocho

The SSL-4550 Light Freighter would be ideal! What do you think a couple scavengers could offer Rocho? It wont be very pro-life when they get on that planet...

Davak Davak
Wonderful! Well depending on who you're fighting it might simply be to let him join in combat. What are they going after?

Otherwise it probably would be: A sufficient payment, dependent on fuel and food for him, but also probably information. About their race, its weaknesses, motive, and strengths, anything they know about the force, and anything they know about good planets to hunt on. Him knowing how they work helps him in the future should he ever have to hunt one.

Rocho Rocho
Well, they're gone kidnap a whole bunch of these guys and trap them in carbonite to bring them back to their tribe to eat.

Part of the idea was for Darakses to be forced to reveal info and cooperate with another race. Rocho could learn about why they go to such extremes and maybe sympathizes. And even though they are very secretive he would for sure learn about the species and their habits

Darakses

Mithrax Pathfinder Eldest
Rocho Rocho
hahaha ehm, yerp alive...

Well, the group would spend a couple of days in the city and spread the word as well as go chat up peoples who have big enough ships.
If Rocho were in the area they would either find him or the info that a group is looking for a ride would.

EDIT: The profile switching thing is killing me ^_^`

Last edited:
Rocho Rocho
Ey my guy hope you're having a great day and that the stress aint yanking your tail.
I was just gone note, I might have not made it clear enough in my post thus I edited, that the space ship with the Cha'ta'ri on it took off the asteroid in which they live and came to meet Rocho and the gang in a separate place away from the burrow.

So the exchange would be made in open space.

If you need time to go over your post again absolutely not an issue.

I can keep myself busy and Id rather we take it a bit slower but keep up the awesome quality so far than stress each other out over fast posting times.

So I hope you continue on with a dopey day and see you IC soon!

Davak Davak Ok so just so I'm sure:

They're in open space in a selected meeting spot, where they will presumably transfer the device (and more people?) directly into Rocho's cargo area before it can be closed off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom