Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Roleplay

Alrighty, I'm looking for someone to roleplay with my other two characters, Constantin Thraxis, a well-respect but obsessive Doctor/Professor who's interests lie with genetics, chemistry, and biology. Then there is Ezekyle Alpharius, a brutal Echani bounty hunter who's skills were honed in the arenas of Loovria, and who's mind has become unhinged of the brutality of it all. Take your pick if you want to.

Somebody roleplay with this guy! I'm kinda wrapped up between my current roleplays and my admin duties, but I look forward to seeing you in future events. I'll be watching your Echani bounty hunter, especially. Big fan. :)

Also, I like the change of pace with your new avatar, I much prefer this one over the last.

Doviculous

D
Now that I've completed Doviculous' bio, he's also up for roleplay with any fine gents or ladies who wish to meet the Crimson Bruiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom