Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Photoshopper!

Okay, so I have a twitch channel and I'm looking to get some images a bit more personalize and edited. I'd like for someone to put some text on this image: (Don't worry about changing the image size - it fits perfectly on the channel if you want to check it out please click the link in my sig!)

Text: "Offline...probably eating a potato" - CubicKitty

2mg9ti1.jpg

And Also looking for someone who can draw or does some pretty awesome digital art or art in general. I want to get a logo/avatar drawn up to go with my Handle : CubicKitty

So if you're up for either challenge or both let me know please! It would be greatly appreciated and of course I'll make sure I get credits in the channel as well.

If you're down either @me here or drop me a PM or if you're the lucky few that have me on Skype let me know :)

I'm also down to bake and send cookies......FYI :3

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
I can probs do the first one. Any restrictions on font, size, how much of the image gets covered, size of font, etc?
Oh, and I find the reference
To be highly amusing

Potatoes

Lol yeah I have the title of the streams when Im playing titanfall called "Attack on [Titanfall]

As for the font etc its fine just basically goes anywhere in that open space - I <3 sasha too much for her face to be covered haha

@[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"]

This reminds me
I really need to go watch more SNK
Instead of just laughing/crying/both about posts on Tumblr regarding it

Whelp, after a few minutes of picking between two fonts while changing the size and trying to avoid covering her face, and then picking between black or white font, I think I got it.
2mqqfrp.jpg
Oi, that image is karking huge
I swear my computer screen isn't big enough
But is this good?

Oh, and what are the details for the drawing/whatever for the logo? I might be able to do it, or I can haul Ven's ass over here to do it for you. Girl loves editing and drawing ship.

AHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!

Anything really about the avatar - basically just something "unique" enough like a cat or something with a gaming headset. My name on games is CubicKitty because lol at the time I was obsessed with Rubix cubes and cats....

I'm so lesbian ;-; I love kitties like far too much @[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"]

Yup, Washington State.
As Kris would say "West coast is da best coast!"
I'd rather live in, er, somewhere else. Like the internet. Just magically live inside the signals
And just be everywhere at once
Watch cat videos and read Manga and listen to music illegally

I've been told San Francisco is a nice place.
But Cali has always seemed so... warm and sunny...
People live in Washington because we don't mind the rain
Or clouds
Or the occasional cold weather
California seems like the opposite

Yeah, I think its a blizzard when its windy and 50 degrees outside LOL. I love the sun and I love when its warm outside - though if I lived somewhere else for the past 20 something years I'd probably feel the same. @[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"]

I always like the Washingtonian jokes like "we don't tan... we rust."
or the Oregon one with a person (or duck) in raingear looking and pointing up in the sky ... "yow whats that strange yellow orb?"

LOL west coast best coast.

Anyways back on topic - still looking to commission an artist for a few little fun images so I can throw them up on the site - if possible they be rendered so I can throw them on different backgrounds...

If necessary I'm willing to pay as well. - Don't really want to look around deviant art :(

Oi, I'll try to draw a few things up, maybe get Kris or her GF (who's an annoyingly good artist) to do something as well. No money required. Might take a little bit, but I can probably get a few done by tomorrow.

Take your time :) I'm open to any interpretation or whatever creativity you have as long as it has a gamer feel to it. Let me know if there is anything I can do as payment for your efforts @[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"]

So, two things came out of this so far.
The first being a half-joke since I couldn't find my sketchbook, and suck at digital art.
Enjoy a nice laugh:
2881i13.jpg
Meow.
Now the second one comes from Kris/Ven'Rain/RAN. I tried to get her to post it herself, but her response was (and I quote) "No."
But she did want to put this short message with it:
"Thank Blaire for making me do this. Thank the internet for giving me a pic to steal. Thank me for taking that pic, coloring over it, adding random whatevers, and then doodling.
Not by best work, I'll work something more serious out unless you like it this way.
Oh, and:
I put “POTATO” on the right side
“Spence is da best” in the middle
“Oh my god
Rise Above
Normality
Did this”
In the middle
“A” on his forehead
And
“I AM THE AVATAR”
In the middle
Along with
“MUST KILL ALL TITANS”
On the left
All the lettering is made semi-transparent and colored to fit into the background. However, you can still see a bit of the potato and the letter e on his chest. And the A (upsidedown) on his forehead. ENJOY"

She's weird like that.
2wod1fq.jpg
It's better than mine
And she also put the Titanfall logo's A in it, the Triforce, and Titan in Japanese.
Yay

We're working on a more serious version, but you can use this if you like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom