Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for kin to come home to.

Hey everybody!

Currently I'm in search of people to fill the slots for Valkren's family. I'm also up for any adjustments to their background and history!

As of now, part of Calderon's family is on Alderaan on their family farmstead. This being only his little sister, and mother.

As for his father and older brother, they were both members of the Galactic Republic before Valkren had joined up and before the faction fell. Both went missing during a large operation to locate a Doctor Ar'man Shaw, they still have not been found to this day. They were presumed dead and since the fall of the Galactic Republic, Valkren had given up on his search, turning his focus to supporting the remaining members of his family.

I suppose the only likable positions would be his older brother and little sister, unless anybody would like to roleplay as a mother/father.

I'm searching for these positions to open up more threading opportunity and for an upcoming story arc. Valkren has been involved in several operations that delt with pirate groups and criminal organizations, this leaving him pretty open for bounties to be placed on his own head and his family to be targeted as 'revenge' for disrupting these criminal organizations. So, if anyone would like to know more, comment or PM?

Please? So lonely :D

(EDIT) The names of the characters could also be adjusted to whatever is preferred. I'm also thinking on moving the family's 'home' somewhere else. The family will not be restricted to home at all, just starting the story arc there probably!

[member="Sara Lee Jones"]

I don't see why not! His father or mother could have had siblings easily so it would be common to have cousins! We'd just have to figure out which side you'd be on!

[member="J'Kara Jakar"]

Great! Would you like to PM me to work out some details?

Again if anyone else would like to take part in the story arc, more than just family members(plus cousins) could take part! We could have some old family friends along for the ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom