Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Jedi, Force Healers, or Bad Guys.

To make contact with the crew in this thread:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/13990-ambiguous-statements-landing-meeting-the-jedi-or-not-open/

They've setup a meeting on Coruscant with Jedi if any are free to make the contact, but if not that could have been a trap someone lured them into. It could be a bounty hunter after the bounty on the crew, or it could be someone after the crystals inside each of them, or just to capture 4 unsuspecting force adepts in one small space.

Obviously i'll need to split the characters up as we get going, so ideas on that front would be great. We could do a face to face meeting with just one of them as it got going, also I've put a couple of hooks into the thread to split them up. If it did turn into a trap I could only ever use one character to fight with any one opponent.

Working all day tomorrow but swing by the thread if you are interested.

Qhorin Solas

Q
I'll get involved. Granted, I'm neither a Jedi (not quite), a healer (not at all), nor a bad guy (depending on perspective), but I'm always fun to have around. I'll post later today.

You are all very welcome :)

As its 4 characters it'll be good to split it off into 4 threads as it gets going, we can do that when the characters meet.
One other DJ Master was interested in joining too, over pm, its just a matter of keeping the entrances flowing well together.

@[member="Cronos Aegir"] - It'd be a good way to introduce any of them to your cause.

@[member="Morna Imura"] - I think at present you'd eat them all alive, they are all new :) but you are welcome to pick one off that you find appealing for some nefarious or non nefarious purpose.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] - Please it'd do be very good to meet a Jedi at the landing site, so some at least will make it into the order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom