Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for help

I have an arc I want to do with JJ that I need help with. He is struggling with guilt over the need to take a life and is teetering a fine line right now. He will eventually get over it and deal with it returning fully to the light, not without trials along the way.

Who is willing to jump in and help on this? Apply below... not necessarily first come first serve...

[member="Teynara Jeralyr"]

JJ is wandering alone in the current dom on Malacor V... I would be very open to exploring the emotions he is going though...

[member="Sorel Crieff"]

What could this character bring to the table to help?

[member="Judah Lesan Jr."] On a Dark Side planet potentially inhabited by some very dangerous things? Not exactly the right sort of place to start opening up about your feelings. That's a good way to be grabbed by the Dark Side!

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="Judah Lesan Jr."]

To give some context, Sorel's back story is that her Master also used the dark side and this was only revealed at the moment of his death. This set her back for a few years and she still hasn't come to terms with the situation. Deep down she fears she too might fall one day. So that's a slightly different perspective to the average character I suspect.

But I don't want to force anything, if something happens and we write, that's great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom