Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for companions to explore the galaxy with

Are you wandering the galaxy feeling lonely hoping to find some sort of companionship in this massive galaxy, well look no further currently there is a former Nightbrother from the planet dathomir who feels just the same as you lonely adventurer.

Now I ask you are you ready to explore the galaxy with this Dathomirian who has no knowledge of the galaxy if, so be alerted you may end up travel to odd and unknown places in the galaxy or you may end up learn secrets that you never known had existed or you could be chased by a group of hutt thugs who want to beat the crap out of you because you were eavesdropping on one of their death stick deals.

So I ask you this are you ready to explore the galaxy and, maybe long the way you may end up learn some nice set of skills So are you willing to travel with this Dathomirian if you are welcome aboard if not then I don`t know what to say then good luck with your other adventures where ever they take you.

Medru said:
Bianca
Sure thing, but i will mention that Medru has no experience with repair droids also I currently have no ship
I'm a human replica droid, just consider me the same as any other sentient being ;)

[member="Bathsheba Patience"]
Cool, works for me if it works for [member=Medru].

Sure thing [member="Farlon Orbit"] Welcome aboard.

[member="Bathsheba Patience"] I fine with that welcome aboard as well.

I must say I kind of surprise how many people respond to the post.

[member="Medru"] | [member="Farlon Orbit"] | [member="LV-1313"] | [member="Bianca"]
I'm willing to take everyone on my ship if we have enough room. More mouths to feed, sure, but with the amount of power we have in numbers I say getting more money is easier.

[member="LV-1313"]
[member="Bathsheba Patience"]
[member="Farlon Orbit"]
[member="Bianca"]
Okay if you guys want to start a thread so we all meet each other in character I will be up for that

I feel sorry for whoever logs on and has a million notifications. If it's alright with everyone else, underground Coruscant is an amazing place for low-level scum such as ourselves.
[member="Medru"] | [member="Farlon Orbit"] | [member="LV-1313"] | [member="Bianca"]

Sure thing. Could you guys do the thread tomorrow as I just check Bianca profile and it seems she won`t be on until tomorrow
[member="LV-1313"] [member="Bathsheba Patience"] [member="Farlon Orbit"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom