Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Adventures!

[member="Dominique Di San Livici"]

I wonder if the First Order, and specifically the Knights of Ren, would interest you?

Put all that religious devotion to good use in service to the Supreme Leader, to establish order, discipline and peace around the galaxy.

The Knights of Ren certainly can have a Crusader vibe to it, and a religious cult vibe to it, you may like it. Some Knights of Ren look to Palpatine, who lived centuries ago in the timeline of the RP, as a mythic and god-like figure, adding to the whole cult vibe which may or may not appeal to you.

Of course, OOC we are a "bad guy" faction, though many of our characters generally believe they serve the greater good, like my own. I think a zealous Crusader type could fit right in, genuinely believing they are helping to establish law, order and true peace through the iron rule of the Supreme Leader, and fiercely loyal to his cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom