Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a way in

The Republic had proven its weakness again, and again. Now it was less then useless to Arthos,and with no purpose left for that tool he'd discarded it. It was the nature of the galaxy though, as one star fell another rose in its place. The Shepard had been given away to the CIS in order to sue for peace. Most nations at least attempted to rattle their weapons before giving up so quickly, but not the pathetic Republic. This was all the past though, and despite his short waste of efforts he had learned a lesson, or two.

Now he was in a new situation in the CIS, and again he would make the attempt at politician to move the galaxy to his desires. Ge was much farther away from Iridonia now, but the fires of war would bring him closer. As such the well dressed Zabrak arrived at the door of one he was told could teach him the politics of the Confederacy. There was a double threat in that he could also use the force, but here he wouldn't need to hide his dark side, as he did in the Republic.

Knocking on the door he awaited the man, his guise this time a simple political intern. One who had tired of the Republic's dogmatic style of appeasement.
@[member="Lee Radimus"]

@[member="Arthos Vynea"]

"Mr. Radimus, you have a guest here to see you." Looking over the articles of Confederacy, Lee was almost too engrossed to really pay attention to what was being said. He had just fully joined the Confederacy, and for his actions he had been rewarded. The Grand Marshall had seen fit to give him a low lying political office, as they had just assumed he was as Tartoros Mech pilot. His actions on Chroma Zed had seen him rewarded, and as he pilfered through some low level work, he made sure to click over to another screen on his monitor. It was marked private, and the knowledge he had procured from one of the technical aides around here through drain had showed him how to place items on the private servers without alerting the government to what he was doing.

It wasn't subterfuge, no, he was just researching.

Before him was the screenshot of a curved lightsaber hilt, and he vowed to get that back soon. It personally wasn't his, but he wanted to be part of an Order again. These Templars, I can blend in here and do my work from there. Lee had chosen the Confederacy, and he would do his all to back it. Nationalistic ideals and manipulative schemes aside, he came to his senses and realized someone was on the other side of the door. "Let him in please," he quitely said while pushing the comm button. Radimus' senses extended out, and he felt a curious thing in the dark, something only others like him could detect. It was a subtle fire of anger, the call of the darkside brooding in another. Well, this shall be interesting. Thankfully, the ageless man on his third body could hide his aura, he was a void in the Force.

The void waited for his guest as the door opened with a flick of his mind.

Arthos watched the door open before him his thoughts leaning towards the fact that the man did in fact have use of the force. Of course he could also just be using automation technologies. There was no way for him to test though as his own focus in the force was being used to keep his own signature hidden. His awareness pulled in until he could barely feel it, but Arthos was no master of the Force. He couldn't even honestly claim to be a master of the skill, but he was learning.

"Greetings, Mr. Radimus, I am Arthos Vynea, and I am told you are the man to come to, to learn the art of politics. I'm offering my assistance as an intern, and aide if you'd be willing in return for your tutelage." Arthos was tempted as he stood there to feel out with the force towards @[member="Lee Radimus"]. Little did he know he'd find nothing of the master's force signature, but that fact he would remain ignorant to as his discipline held. There was a time for curiosities, but this wasn't it.

"You want to be taught politics?" Lee sat at his desk, resting his elbows on the dark wood. His palms were clasped together, and really he was just relaxing in the rather modest sized office. "Do I look like I know that much about politics at this very moment? I'm just here representing the local government after the Grand Marshall found out I can speak." Mr. Radimus simply looked at the Zabrak before him, and contemplated everything about him. From his physical appearance, the way he held himself, to the way he seemed to be focusing on hiding something...

He's trying to hide his signature, he thought to himself trying to hold a chuckle back. "Please, have a seat and lets discuss getting you an actual paid job around here. No need to have you do something for free if you're moderately skilled at it." Lee, as he was now called, pulled up some paperwork he was going to need filled out for him to be working here. "So, tell me about yourself and why I should hire you? I'm not here to say no to you wanting to aide the Confederacy. I'm just curious as to why someone who's Force sensitive decided to walk into my office and assume I wouldn't know?"

Radimus waited.

@[member="Arthos Vynea"]

Under normal circumstances Arthos might have been surprised, but instead he was just angry with his own failure. He wasn't about to compound it by letting his passion show, instead he kept his focus. The man could be bluffing for all he knew, but he doubted it either way he gained nothing from this by simply allowing his presence to go off like a beacon. Of course the entire question of work was still on the table. The real question was she should he continue along that possibility, or try to get out before his secrets were divulged completely.

There was no time to just stand silently so he made the quickest decision he could, if the man could sense him then e didn't care that he sensed the dark side in him. The calmness of his reaction indicated he might be as well, or at the least didn't care. "Its simple there wasn't a sign on the door for force sensitives to sign in. As for the why, I believe you already know why. Obviously my skill wasn't strong enough for this meeting, but my strength will grow. As for the job from what I understand your local politician status isn't one that will last long. Your skills have been noted, and I have a need to learn. While I suppose that isn't a good reason on the surface to hire me, it is the only reason worth hiring anyone. Those who are great already, have reached their apex their use is limited to what they are. I am formless, and my strength will only grow in usefulness."

@[member="Lee Radimus"]

@[member="Arthos Vynea"]

"No, there isn't a sign on that door saying a Force-User can't be here. In fact, I'd rather have one working with me. Where I intend to go, I'll need like-minded men to come along. Though, please you don't have to compliment me on my meteoric rise in the Confederacy ranks." It was true though, he was rising fast. Not many men were as smooth talking as him, or as gifted in certain areas like politics. While on the outside he looked to be around his early to mid thirties, he was really nearing seventy years old. Two previous deaths and a new body had a lot to do with that, but his skill-set hadn't changed one bit. If anything, with each resurrection he only grew stronger it seemed. The first time, he had been left on Korriban in a tomb to rot, this time he had simply found his way to the body Velok had left him.

"Let's not stand on ceremony, or let me hide from you." As the words left his mouth, anything that wasn't bolted down instantly was lifted. The calm expression still on his face as the darkside worked through him. "So, you sure you really want to join with me?"

"So, you sure you really want to join with me?" Looking around the room Arthos watched everything rise, and he couldn't help but be impressed. With a small smile Arthos allowed his force presence to swell again to normal sizes. Through his passions he felt the force around him like a hurricane, but he was the eye of it. He didn't allow the emotion to touch his face, nor the passions to rule his mind. All the same it was there like raw rage, and hate surrounding him in an inferno, but he had learned self restraint. As such he pulled his force presence back into himself till it he could barely feel it again, and his passions were controlled under the firm grip of his mind.

"The better question is join you for what? Where are you going, Mr. Radimus? Obviously there is more to you then meets the eye, but where is it all going?"

"Good question, where am I going with this? Even I don't know that at the moment." A smile crossed his devilish features, and he let all his cunning show as he set everything back down. Seeing that the man before him wasn't being shy with his own signature, Lee decided to let the maw that he was show itself as well. For a few moments he sat there, compiling a few pages of documents on the datapad. Once he was done he slid it across the table and smiled.

"Here, go fill this out. I feel we will be working together in different positions, so go fill this out and give it to my secretary and see yourself out. Keep in touch, or I will come for you."

@[member="Arthos Vynea"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom