Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a short-term partner to RP with

I'd like to get Jack kicked off in style, with an RP centered around finding a lost treasure, perhaps an old Jedi artifact that may or may not exist, on a planet full of alien life, dangers, seductions, narrow escapes, treachery, and loot. Also, fun, and maybe even romance, requited, renewed, rejected, or other. Optimally, I'd like Jack and the crew of the Black Pearl to be hired by a Jedi for this, but I'd also entertain interest from others. I'd prefer not to do this with a Sith because I don't see this as being a dark, angry, vengeful sort of story, unless there's a Hutt and lots of threats involved.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I could do this. Your description of this makes it seem awesome. Will we have to... commandeer a ship? Or is your Black Pearl up for it?

Alpha

A
What if you were to have a temp Elite Soldier on your crew? Since you are doing a "Treasure Hunt" like RP i could find some thing of use to me.

EDIT: I dont need payment form ya. Just what I find is mine. If thats agreeable?

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
By any chance would you be looking for cortosis?
Because if you are, then you got competition on your hands.

Alpha

A
Not right now, no. I was wanting to find something like This

And them maybe later I was wanting to find some Cortosis, yes. that way I could reforge it.

Alli Wren

A
Baktoid Industries or the Imperial Remnant will pay for your endeavors if you need to be hired :D

Alpha

A
IC: I am not some merc for you to pay off. If I want something from you Ill buy it.

OOC: Ill buys some Cortosis from ya if you have any? :D

Alli Wren

A
I can go about obtaining it :D I haven't had a reason for obtaining things such as that... on this site but resource grabbing is fun

Alpha

A
If you are going to go look for it do you want me to come too since im buying it from you? I dont have mining tools so.

Alpha

A
Mmmm think about looking in some sith/Jedi temples? could find some unusual stuff in there.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Lighthearted? I love lighthearted.

Maybe we could just go on a quest for some kind of artifact, but with swashbuckling, action, commandeering and lum. Lots of lum. Maybe a holocron, or something of the sort. That sound good captain?

BRING ME THAT HORIZION!

Are you hiring? If you're hiring, I have a ship. And a love of money. And a hatred of mysticism. Why would a Mandalorian be searching for a lost Jedi artifact? Also, come on, are there no Jedi who want to hire an upstanding soul such as myself? I mean, if you can't trust me, at least you can trust my Wookiee.

Alpha

A
1. Im not a Mando, If I was I would hae the Mando tag. 2. I could hire you yes. 3. Jedi.Sith artafacts dont only have to deal with the force. some are weapons or tech that could be useful, and if you or I dont want it. It can be sold on the black market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom