Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a ship

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
Pretty self-explanatory.
What I'm looking for is a single-crew ship for use in a wide range of roles, preferably something fast, well-armed, and long-ranged. Modularity would be nice to have in case it needs to be retrofitted in certain ways, depending on the current mission, and I would also prefer if it were something for which spare parts aren't too hard to come by (not that I couldn't just 'find' some if I need any, but I'd rather focus on stuff that I'll actually get paid to do).
As I don't currently belong to any one faction, most faction-specific craft will probably be out of the question, but nevertheless I would prefer something military-grade.
Any recommendations? If not, then who should I go to to obtain something along the lines of what I just described?

Galaar-class Heavy Shuttle
Market Value: 420,000 Credits

or

Bora-class Light Freighter
Market Value: 450,000 Credits

Parts would only be available in Mandalorian space, but could be shipped to a 'garage' for fairly cheap. If you want a single person to be able to run the ship, 3-6 droids could be purchased for not too much. Both are fairly modular, though the Light Freighter is considerably more utilitarian than the Heavy Shuttle. Only the Heavy Shuttle is armed though. (the light freighter could be modified with weaponry)

Modular General Labor Droid
Market Value: 3,000 Credits
(upgrade packages ranging from 500-1,500 credits)

Could be upgraded to handle basic starship operation. As could a few

Cyclops Battle Droid
Market Value: 8,000 Credits

for a bit more credits

Darth Armyss

Hmm...none of those are really what I'm looking for. I'm thinking something more along the lines of a heavy fighter or a fast bomber if possible.

Darth Armyss

[member="Ayden Cater"]

Hmm...I think the YTA-1300 should be sufficient, with modifications of course (the installation of droid brains to control some functions of the ship, for instance, along with upgraded engines and weapons, but overall it looks about right).

So okay, suppose I have one of these, now I'll need to work on modifications. I would appreciate some assistance with that (quite new here, and while Ive read most of the stuff on ship creation, development threads and the like, there are still some things that are unclear).

[member="Albrecht Tagge"]

The easiest, and best, way to go about it is to incorporate the upgrade threads into story threads. Do a train job thread where you hijiack a cargo hold full of droid processors. Do another thread where you might be hunting down a target and pluck his access codes off him to do a bigger military job later. Get creative and ask around. Lot of folks would be happy to help.

Darth Armyss

[member="Ayden Cater"]
Alright then, looks like I just need to find the right thread for it (there was a 'roleplay discussion' thread that seemed rather tempting, except that it stated that violence was against the RP's rules, even though crashing an expo by a major droid manufacturer would be perfect for the first part)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom