Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Shaper Trainer.....

Ruye Etarn

R
That would be... complicated Morna as I'm kinda like the Emperor (I think? We'll figure it out), so I guess as long as I don't know he's Sith, he should be good.

Ragnar Wulfe

R
I have a question about this too... any chance a Dathomiri could ally with the Shapers later on?

Ruye Etarn

R
It be a little useless us being on the other side of the galaxy, but if the opportunity ever establish itself... absolutely. We'd have to be a little creative, as the Dathomir witches pretty much look down on us a little. Wouldn't be too difficult as they believe we have heard 'the spirits' but only faintly compared to them.

Ragnar Wulfe

R
Cool, I asked cause I plan to roam the galaxy when given the chance, hence my non-canon duel with Karen taking place on Hoth.

Arina Zjarri

A
I'm kind of in the process of being claimed by a Dathomari witch... so we have a bridge there...

They use spells, but the spells tend to harness to elemental forces so I do not think it is opposed to our beliefs.

I was trained in my travels as a water and a wind shaper. :p

Not all witches look down of shapers. Just men. The women would be fine.

And I'm not a good / witch/ persay... my travels have led me to be a little more open minded than my brethren.

Morna said:
How could you have been trained as a shaper?

And it looks like im going to have to teach the 'men' a lesson
During my tenure ( over 13 years of roleplaying this character, I trained under a Shaper Master with water and wind in a different board) As I transferred over, so did my skills. ;)

TiCira D'Arr Hawk said:
During my tenure ( over 13 years of roleplaying this character, I trained under a Shaper Master with water and wind in a different board) As I transferred over, so did my skills.
Ah okay well im fine with that. lol

Daxton Bane said:
Let's do it Morna
Alright! And just an fyi i dont think you can bring your lightsaber because it would be kind of suspicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom