Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Roleplay Group/Faction

Commander Shroat

Ex-Commander of the 41st Elite Division
So, I'm an Ex-Clone Commander, from the Clone Wars with a slow-aging program currently still functioning inside of me.

Currently looking for a faction to join, and follow in combat. Always against Sith. Will always stick to Jedi.

I can join people in other adventures too, however, I'm more of a military commander rather than a companion to stick with.

That's CC-1999, me. Commander Shroat.

Thanks.

[member="CC-1999"]
I already read it. Good stuff and there is no doubt you could belong in the republic armed forces. We are at war with the one sith, two major factions intent on destroying the other. We are sorta loosing allot of battles/invasions atm. The army is struggling with recruiting new troopers since many prefer rp mercs or join other factions. The reps are the closest we can get to the canon version of the republic displayed in the films, with bickering senators and traditional jedi. Good soldiers are hard to find but if you fill the shoes it would be awesome to see some genuine trooper activity in there.

That said, it is your character and you need to decide where his home should be.

[member="CC-1999"]
Layout looks pretty awesome mate, you obviously put a lot of time into the images/fonts even down to the titles, looks crisp.

I read the bio fully and the history gives you some nice character arcs, but there is a fair sized gap between the clone wars and the current setting, I had one of my characters in stasis for example from era after the emperor when I very first joined. Just giving you a heads up in case you run into that when roleplaying with anyone, bios are all down to your taste though, its just where you are most comfortable that counts.

Timeline: http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/timeline/
What I advise is joining both factions, browse their boards, and their posts, ongoing rp's etc and then have a pick of one. You are not committed that way till you decide to commit.

All the best and good luck, Kei is from a military background too as you might see as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom