Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For A Path

Ironwolf

Et in Arcadia Ego
Look no further pretty lass. A pirate's life is what ye seek.
Plunder by the millions is to be had, be warned this life is not for the meek.

What you say Darron is just so enticing.

*runs away from laws & pirates, dragging Ank* A smuggler is the life, cause pirates...well, they have to swab the decks. We smugglers just live in our own filth! I meant, we don't have chores!!

Ironwolf

Et in Arcadia Ego
Aye she be telling the truth, them Smugglers are a filthy lot.
poor personal hygiene in an airtight bucket, stinks like wet sock.

Hello welcome to the site.

Make your character how you want and chose a faction that would fit that character. If the Jedi way is for you then great if not then Join the *Drumroll* Shapers of Kro Var! if you would like to see who and what they are just look Here and if you have any questions about the faction ask me.

other than that have a good time while your here! and beware the witches lick everybody.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
No, I meant why doesn't the site have a spell check option for British English. It keeps saying the words I type are incorrect, such as:

Colour, Favourite, Apologise.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
We invented the words. We should spell them how we designed them. Don't get me started on your pronunciation of aluminium. SAY IT LIKE IT'S SPELT OR I'LL-

You just set me off on one of my Britain is better than America rants. That wasn't clever, even if it was unintentional. I'm now a raving madman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom