Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Padawan

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
The title says it all really. I am now in a position to train others and would like to take on (at least) one Padawan.

Along with my Knight of Ren’s apprentices, my posting for the short term at least will be focused on developing others, but will still participate in Dominions and the like.

What am I looking for? It must be a light-sider. Sorel is very strict when it comes to the Code and won’t tolerate Dark Jedi or Rogues that stray from the light-sided path. She’d certainly consider redeeming someone, but would be sure to give them a hard time :p

The Jedi does not have to be a member of the SSC or a Silver Jedi, as long as they agreed to follow the Code (and their Faction - if they have one - are agreeable for Sorel to be their Master).

Post here or send me a PM if you’re interested.

giphy.gif

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="Kuulhagar"] [member="Krass Wyms"] [member="Dagos Terrek"]

PM sent (slightly later than planned, sorry)

tumblr_inline_ni4quxtzgz1rxr4x6.gif

[member="Razall Khunn"]

Would that prohibit the relationship working? If your character is planning to be redeemed, it should be a great story. But it's up to you :)

meme61.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom