Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Master

Hi folks. I've got some slightly.... unorthedox.... stuff planned for this character. But before any of that can happen, I'm looking for a master!

Oddly, I'm not really too worried about what skills/techniques/styles a particular master can teach Sabetha. I figure a padawan doesn't really get to pick that kind of thing anyway and if there's something that I'd like her to learn later that someone can't do, I can always ask a particular Jedi for a favor (maybe ply them with stolen pies?).

But I am looking for someone who likes to do character exploration and *writing*. The character isn't a goody-goody, but she's not dark either. She's going to get in to trouble and that'll be fun, but I'd like someone who is game for that from the get go (official warning on the label and all that). I'm okay with someone who is totally straight lace, Professor McGonagall type, or someone more go with the flow- but I am looking for someone who really wants to *write* and help me explore the character (and maybe explore their own character too if that's a thing they want to do!).

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to writing with everyone here, even if they aren't the right fit for a master :)

[member="Sabetha Tag"]

[member="Junko Ike"] is an awesome teacher. While I am on the Dark Side of things, I've taught Jedi here before and would be happy to help if there's a particular thief-related skill you might want (Boo's skills focus is Force Stealth and Mind Tricks). Or just general Jedi-Sith rivalry (minus the threat of invasion).

[member="Junko Ike"] That sounds great! I see where training happens and while I'm waiting on folks for my intro thread on the main board to post, fluid timeline for the win!

If it's okay, I'll post an arrival thread, I guess in the Voss academy?

[member="Boo Chiyo"] We should definitely throw these two together. Maybe just as kids at first, not even specifically as force users? I was half way serious about pie stealing. But more serious threads too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom