Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a light side mentor/teacher/master.

To all jedi Knights, Masters and genuine light siders.

My character is in need of training, his former master Teynara who's a good friend of mine has had to put life first and now that I've returned I'm hoping to get back into something long term productive for Karrus.

Though I don't like to sound picky, I am hoping for someone with moderate to high written skill for those wonderful theoretical lessons :)

This said mentor doesn't need to be part of a faction provided they are aligned with the light side of the force.

I need some serious character development here. "I needs it. It's my precious". Who can help me out here?

Well yeah they don't have to be jedi in the sense of the title but moralistic force users/idealists. I want karrus to learn to fight for all the good reasons.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alex can certainly teach him that, though it would be up to you in the end. What i mean is Alex can easily teach your character that but she will also test of your character in the end follows the very things she is teaching... while not always ending in success for her as past students go, itll give you alot to do while being her student.

I'm definitely intrigued. My character will grow into a loyal and caring youngster so he will not want to disappoint. He's currently on Voss staying with the silver sanctum coalition though he's been given the freedom to come and go so that won't be a worry. If you're interested I wouldn't mind exploring this further :) find out what your characters about etc

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Karrus Zorathi"]

Awesome, and ya Alex drifts normally when shes not being a hermit on Alderaan, so her running into your character is completely doable when hes off voss or even on the planet. Gonna be strange seeing her teaching again after a while. Any questions you have? (Gonna be a bit slow to reply this time, doing a post for someone.)

It's fine. I'm on my phone lol not actually home at the moment.

I might actually leave the questions to IC discovery. Karrus can take public transport off world and by chance bump into her perhaps.

Liliane

L

OK, you seem to have found a Master, but if you eant, I can still RP with you with any of my active characters. ;)

Alexandra Feanor

Pretty easy to bump into her, shes... a strange one and doesn't always appear to be a master that she is.

Also, you should take Lilin up on that offer Karrus, shes a fun person to RP with in my experience.

[member="Lilin Imperieuse"] I'll definitely be keen to roleplay with any of yours. Sorry but I took your maybe as if you were still considering things. Not at all meaning to ignore you. I've found friends hard to come by on chaos in the past so the more the merrier :)

I'll reply further when I'm home sorry guys but my phone is a bother

[member="Alexandra Feanor"] | [member="Lilin Imperieuse"]

Apologies, I am home now. You both seem to know each other? Is that an IC bond or an OOC one out of curiousity, I'd certainly like to have a few more connections on Chaos.

As for the thread, I shall get started shortly and whether you both wish to join or just one of you, I won't mind. I look forward to roleplaying with the both of you :)

[member="Alexandra Feanor"] | [member="Lilin Imperieuse"]

I've tagged you both just in case, sorry it did admittedly take a little while. Still trying to readjust; to find my characters head space again.

Hope it's something you can work with.

'Tis fine to me.

Sorry but I try to start a thread off with a bit of a lengthy one, that's just me though lol .

No pressure at all. It's all good fun :)

[member="Haileigh Dheed"] | [member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Sounds great, I was thinking I'd wait to hear from you before I continued on.

Cheers for the heads up :D

[member="Lilin Imperieuse"] | [member="Haileigh Dheed"]

Just out of curiousity Lilin, should we go ahead until you're ready to chip in? We can't be on constantly, I know but just curious if we should wait or continue until you're ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom