Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

I have some suggestions that might make it easier for you to find a Jedi Knight or Jedi Master to train your character.

Figure out what kind of Jedi you want Darthsiu to be. The typical types are:
  • Jedi Guardian - These are typically your combat Jedi. Many people who write Jedi are writing Jedi Guardians.
  • Jedi Consular - Healers, Seers, and others are Consulars.
  • Jedi Sentinel - These Jedi usually have a skills both in the Force and outside of the Force, and tend not to depend too, too much on the Force.
Sometimes it's easiest to have a Master that fits what you want your character to be, but this isn't always necessary, because you can also be mentored by others, too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Figure out what you want your character to learn, meaning... what Force Powers do you want them to learn? This is a good place to start.

Note that some powers are suited better to Guardians, Consulars, or Sentinels. Consider what you want your character to be when choosing what you want them to learn.

Often the easiest thing to do is just... start writing! If you have joined a faction, start writing to go along with the story of faction threads. A good first thread is the one where your character joins the faction, and/or the faction's Jedi Order! :)

My last suggestion... is to change your character name. The word 'Darth' in Darthsiu is a Sith thing, so that might also be weird for people if you're trying to write a Jedi! :)

If you have any questions, please ask!

My last suggestion... is to change your character name. The word 'Darth' in Darthsiu is a Sith thing, so that might also be weird for people if you're trying to write a Jedi! :)

The character's name is fine, there is no separation of the Darth and Siu lol.

D Darthsiu I saw that you joined the Public thread with the GA - I'll be joining myself as Viers Connory Viers Connory - hopefully, we can hang out and do some Jedi stuff. You can also join the GA Faction on the site and join the discord where we can plan some more stories. Welcome aboard and if you have any questions about the site don't hesitate to ask!

The character's name is fine, there is no separation of the Darth and Siu lol.

D Darthsiu I saw that you joined the Public thread with the GA - I'll be joining myself as Viers Connory Viers Connory - hopefully, we can hang out and do some Jedi stuff. You can also join the GA Faction on the site and join the discord where we can plan some more stories. Welcome aboard and if you have any questions about the site don't hesitate to ask!
Ok thanks and the no separation is Intentional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom