Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a father or other family members

I want to find Jake a father so if anyone is insterst please read how I wrote his background we could get a thread going on how they meet or find out about on another the could also meet other family members or a father son relationship starts but I don't know if I could accept a sith as Jakes father he needs a human father light Jedi dark Jedi rogue Jedi thought I prefer Jakes father to be a Jedi so that maybe he could train Jake but I'll accept other ideas as well We could also talk over roleplay ideas and if anyone else cares to roleplay that's great to I'm also looking for other family members for Jake the other family members don't have to be Jedi but human and no sith would be preferred

I'm also looking for roleplays too and training I'm looking training in the force and using a lightsaber so help please I'm going to train Jake to be a sential I might change Jedi padawan to rouge padawan seems to fit Jake more then Jedi padawan I would like to find Jake a master who came train him for the long run would be nice Any training is welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom