Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a "Face"?

Are you a person of influence who is looking for a "face" for your organization? A representative who can smooth talk in hundreds of different alien languages, broker deals, charm and cajole, and skillfully negotiate with adversaries then gleefully stab them in the back at just the right moment?

Or are you are busy leader of a company or organization looking for a personal assistant who can also do all of the above?

In other words, this character is looking for work! You can read more about her here and in her bio of course.

P.S. I know at first glance she seems like a shoe-in for the Red Ravens, but I already have characters in that faction, so I'm looking to branch out. She's mostly talented in the art of negotiation, but I'm willing to get her some combat training if you need her to have skills that are well, more deadly.

[member="Jorda Ulluto"] I may have contract work for Jorda. Arik is an infochant, and at times he may need to rely on loyal contacts to help feed him information here and there - or provide a believable cover story to get into less accessible places so he can do his job. Interested?

You know, I might need a secretary for my Bounty Hunting Job.

Or you could be the face of the Bounty Hunters Guild. Make appearances and what not. Just have to ask [member="Tefka"] about it.

Subach could definitely use a new face for RRDI now that Saera is out of the picture. A new face would certainly help the company look better prior to the merger with Subach.

[member="Jorda Ulluto"]

Thanks for all the responses! Now I feel spoiled for choice.

Arik Andees said:
[member="Jorda Ulluto"] I may have contract work for Jorda. Arik is an infochant, and at times he may need to rely on loyal contacts to help feed him information here and there - or provide a believable cover story to get into less accessible places so he can do his job. Interested?
Yes, Jorda would be perfectly suited for this kind of work. I'll hit you up with a PM.

Darth Morgoth said:
[member="Jorda Ulluto"] My company could use somone like that, hmu if interested
Can you link your company Mr. Morgoth? I want to do a little researching. I'll PM ya.

Nickolas Imura said:
You know, I might need a secretary for my Bounty Hunting Job.

Or you could be the face of the Bounty Hunters Guild. Make appearances and what not. Just have to ask [member="Tefka"] about it.
She could be your secretary. I'd be interested in what kind of things you had in mind for that position. I'll PM ya.
Enigma said:
Subach could definitely use a new face for RRDI now that Saera is out of the picture. A new face would certainly help the company look better prior to the merger with Subach.

[member="Jorda Ulluto"]
Enigma can you link the company here? I will PM you after taking a look.

[member="Jorda Ulluto"]

You wanna be the front girl for Z-Black? You can have custom tech and stuff. You just have to go parade yourself around a bit once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom