Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For A Duel

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Would anyone like to duel with me? If you want to, I recommend you check my sig, which has a link to my character creation sheet, which entails all of my equipment. It would be appreciated (if you want to duel with me) that you write the first post, 'cause I'm not great at the whole setting-the-scene thing. I don't really mind where we duel either.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I sure would. What armament do you pack? Assault rifles? Overpowered pistols? Glowing blue swords? Irritating ability to curl up into an unkillable ball? :p
So yeah, just tell me what you're toting, and I'll duel you. Also, where do you want to duel?

Alpha

A
Okay but i thought you said "It would be appreciated (if you want to duel with me) that you write the first post, 'cause I'm not great at the whole setting-the-scene thing." Are you sure you want to post it? I can if you want me to.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I got it sorted, I''ve already written within Nar Shaddaa, so I know where I'm at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom