Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Crew

Blacktail

Captain of the Lost Dynast
Mercenaries, privateers, soldiers, technicians, Force users; it doesn't matter. I'm looking to form a small but close-knit gang, and not some pan-flash that will be forgotten after a week but a legitimate ongoing, developing group. We will do piratey and mercenary...ey stuff where time (and IC connections) provides. Foreword: Do not expect this to be inherently evil or to be blatantly pirate. It's more of a freelance thing (I'd call it a spacer thing but I am equally indifferent to ground ops as well).

Consider it a holonet wanted ad. If enough people care, I'll make a meetup thread. Do keep in mind it's not a commitment, nor is roleplaying, so you can come and go as you please. And if you get bored and decide you want to try other things too, more power to you. The main objective is creativity and entertainment.

Léon

The King's Buccaneer
[member="Blacktail"]
If you want a crew of mercenaries, Carrion Company is similar to what you described. It's a mercenary troupe, but it's a very close-knit group, plenty of quality role-plays. We develop our company as we go along, as well as the locations around us.

Blacktail

Captain of the Lost Dynast
[member="Vandal Saar"], [member="Léon"], [member="Solomon"], [member="Michael Byrnwulf"], [member="Bexel"]

I'll put up a thread tonight. :) You'll all be tagged in it, unless there are any objections. Also, if anyone would like to drop out, let me know now, as there is only room for six to eight people on an E-9. I could turn one or two of the cargo bays into bunks but where would we put all the loot? :p

Maybe one day I'll make a submission to turn the loading ramps into docking collars so that a starfighter can be anchored to each side, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom