Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a CEO

So I recently got the Quarren Free Dac Engineering Company in an auction, however I cannot run it myself as I control Nubia Star Drives through a merger with my main company Aurora Industries and canon company rules dictate only one per writer. So I'm looking for someone who wants to run the company as a subsidiary of Aurora Industries as the CEO. Gonna leave this up for a few days to see who might be interested then make my selection from among those interested.

Company Link: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/77404-quarren-free-dac-engineering-corps/

Before I so rudely disappeared, I had Tesh running Mon Cal Shipyards. I'd love to run the company, and since Tesh is from Mon Cal himself it would be a great fit. I could also work closely with my friend [member="Reshmar"] (who saved the Mon Cal shipyards for me) to help grow the company.
[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom