Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Logging Off - extended

We were on our way back from a lovely second Thanksgiving get together with friends, an hour a way from home and got a message from my mother, who was dog and house sitting for us, the police were there.

So, a fully patched gang member pushed past her to enter our home. From the description she gave, he was likely high on meth. He was seeking protection from someone that was trying to kill him. He was paranoid, fidgety and other things that I will leave out for the sake of decency. He fled after 25 minutes in the house. It took a while for police to show up.

Everyone is safe. Thankfully.

My mum is shook to her core. My family feel rather unsafe in their own home tonight. I am going to be going full protector mode. Christmas decorating has been brought up to tomorrow. I will likely be dedicating as much time as possible to finishing the renovations so we can sell and move somewhere better. This is the second incident in the month.

LOA will continue. Might need some distraction for myself at points, but family first.

Sorry. Needed to vent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom