Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA until after the 7th

Well, to put it simply there is some stuff that is happening in my life right now that is taking my stress level to one I didn't think possible. I need to manage what is going on right now, adjust to all that is going on and deal with it. It's stuff that I never imagined would come back to be in my lap. But here I am. It's a mess and well there's little option but to just deal with it, get through it and move forward.

So... I haven't really been able to focus long enough to post. To those I'm posting with, I must apologize. Once I'm better able to deal with this crap that is going on, I'll be right back in the swing of things. I'm still going to be on skype, so I'll be reachable there if anyone needs anything. Also don't break the furniture while I'm gone. That means you Sarge!

Right now, I'm going to go play some loud music. Dance like an idiot through the house, singing at the top of my lungs (my neighbors are sooo going to hate me) Watch movies and generally do what I can to get my mind off this mess. Love you guys. I'll be back soon enough. <3

Edited: Will be out till the after the 7th unless things change between now and then.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
[member="Coryth Elaris"] Be well soon, take all the time in the world.

I think sometimes that stuff annoyingly comes back to see how we deal with it the next time. Things will be okay :). If you want to add me on skype anytime, Sio has it, so feel free.

I can do the music thing but when I sing, that's it the room clears :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom