Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loa - Indefinite

So I have been gone for a while anyways but this is to let everyone know that I won't be coming back if I can help it. I love the site, and what you can do but I tire of drama. Everywhere I go I find it and I try to avoid it. I am a pretty reasonable person but usually It finds me. If not drama over something concerning me it is concerning my friends or faction and one way or another I get roped into it. Well no more, I have found other sites to play at that have little to none drama and hope you all the best. It was fun while it lasted and your all free to talk to me on skype.

[member="Aurna Vern"]
A truth I've discovered is that anywhere that there's more than 2 people together, 'drama' develops. However, you don't have to let it get to you.

I do hope to see you back again as you're a good writer and a nice guy. Best of luck! :)

[member="Aurna Vern"] I don't feel that I got to write with you much, despite us both being Founder's, but I'm sad to see you go. :/

I wish you the best of luck in your next adventures! Godspeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom