Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA! I'm moving to Florida!

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
So most people I am RPing with know this already. I sold my house and am moving. Yay! Going to Florida. Anyways I'm turning Internets off Thursday, maybe Friday and driving down to Florida Saturday and then the place we're moving into isn't ready for most of July which means I'm going to be on a wireless hotspot thing with only 3gb of data. My posting for July will be limited.

Move to Cali? So she can have zero water? [member="Marek Starchaser"]

I was born in raised in FL, mainly in the Ocala area. Good luck with your first hurricane, you'll get use to it quickly.

Sasha Santhe said:
So most people I am RPing with know this already. I sold my house and am moving. Yay! Going to Florida. Anyways I'm turning Internets off Thursday, maybe Friday and driving down to Florida Saturday and then the place we're moving into isn't ready for most of July which means I'm going to be on a wireless hotspot thing with only 3gb of data. My posting for July will be limited.

Please don't die of heat stroke.

On an unrelated note... see you in a year, maybe? I plan to move to florida once I get my EMT/I cert to be closer to family.

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
Delila Castillon said:
Move to Cali? So she can have zero water? [member="Marek Starchaser"]

I was born in raised in FL, mainly in the Ocala area. Good luck with your first hurricane, you'll get use to it quickly.
I was down south visiting a friend when Katrina hit. AAAAND there was the year we had 42 Tornado's touch down in a 24 hour period within 20 miles of my house. I think I can survive....

Also we're moving into the Lakeland area. Davenport. But our rental is in Clermont.

Captain Larraq said:
Please don't die of heat stroke.

On an unrelated note... see you in a year, maybe? I plan to move to florida once I get my EMT/I cert to be closer to family.
Yeah dude. There is a bunch of us in FLA. We're planning a few meetups at various points.

Riggs

R
Another Florida writer? Didn't know we had so many. I actually just moved from Hawthorne to starke, about thirty minutes from Gainesville lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom