Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA for a Few Days

So the medication I was given to treat a serious infection, is incredibly powerful. As a result, it's got some pretty nasty side effects that I was warned of. I just didn't think they'd get me this badly. Right now I can barely keep food down. The foods I can tolerate seem limited to grapefruit soda, crackers and chips. Anything else, I throw up pretty fast. :(

Anyway, until I've either adjusted to the medication, or I complete the round of antibiotics I may not be around too much. I'm sure I'll get a post in here and there but don't except me to post too much daily; <3 you guys. I'll be back around and at full strength soon.

My apologies to who I'm posting with, [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] (and alts) [member="Valiens Nantaris"] (and alts) and to anyone I may have missed, I'll post as my body lets me, which right now isn't going to be much at all.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
It makes me so sad to see this. Sending healing thoughts your way.

I'm recovering from minor surgery (for the stuff we talked about before), and like Sio, am around to chat about health woes if you need to talk.

Get better soon!!!

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

4a8624cff3cd60f3a62814c32e8c0838.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom