Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Lo-lili

Status
Not open for further replies.
75161552.jpg

1199014-disgaea3_characters_01.jpeg
disgaea__etna_and_hanako_by_sandrathachao.jpg
both from same site

http://keywordsuggest.org/gallery/426338.html

Name: Lo-lili
Designation: Sentient
Homeworld: Asobi
Language: Ent and common
Average Lifespan: 79 to 100 years
Estimated Population: Scattered

Average height of adults:
0.2921 to 0.2955 meters
Average length of adults: N/A
Skin color: Caucasian to Black
Hair color: any color
Distinctions:
small size.
tend to develop small bat wings, horns and a tail these traits vary from person to person.
and has a one in thee chance of occurring in the species naturally unfortunately breeding practices have lead to a form of Eugenics
where now birth rates of those with horns are almost extinct due to low numbers and birth rates.
the most common form of Lo-lili trait-less. with 1 in 1000 being born with all traits
and both winged and tailed being 4 in every 100.
Breathes: type 1
Strengths:
  • Hard to hit due to their size.
  • Able to fly. ( only winged variant. )
  • Force sensitive more prone to the Dark side due to evolving in proximity to a dark side nexus.
  • Unlike As-Aki thrive in heat. due to evolving in geothermal / volcanic environments.
  • capable of seeing in low light due to Subterranean heritage.

Weaknesses:
  • Cannot survive in harsh elements (cold winter weather,)
  • Cannot use standard technology although has a gift for learning tech skills and mechanics.
  • Small Size. this leads to lack of physical strength and if at ground level at risk of being stepped on.
  • Not very durable (they are hard to hit but if hit they are almost like glass figures easily broken)

Races:
As-Aki

Diet:
  • Pollen from flowers can sustain them.
  • Sugar can make them intoxicated.
  • certain spices can act as a caffeine substitute to them.
  • Food cubes can be eaten on ships if they are traveling.
  • They prefer to eat meat
Communication: verbal
Culture: Feudal
those deemed nobility ( those with all racial features aka horns, tail and wings.)

ruling over the others as lords
those with wings are above the others who tend to the land and are deemed warriors and used in defense.
those with Horns tend to be Priests and Force users
those with tails Builders and more acrobatic
those with none tend to be treated as servants and peasants often taking menial jobs and farming.

Technology level: basic to a Victorian degree they have harnessed steam tech
but have traded galactic tech.
they use metal work making armor and swords using Darkside skills and natural poisons to make tiny deadly weapons.

General behavior: fairly docile to each other but can be highly territorial and war like to outsiders. this has been seen as a reason the As-Aki are territorial.

They live in a cast system with those without ant racial traits being the Peasant / farmer cast
those with tails being cast as servants
those with other traits falling into certain other casts.
The Lo-lilienly hostile to outsiders and have enslaved outside creatures

History:
While not being a race of As-Aki the Lo-lilie a common ancestor with them and are a branched evolution. due to geological restrictions of there home land of Larventhia and the plastic nature of evolution the Loli-Li evolved as a subterranean creature living almost exclusively in caves and caverns. they were further warped by a Dark side nexus that resided near the labyrinthine caverns they called home that mutated the almost identical creatures to the Loli-li that were similar to As-Aki to what you see now.

early in the Lo-liliory that discovered the use of the force not fully under standing it there deemed it a deity and began viewing force wielders as demigods then simply Priests and sorcerers.
leading to a lot of infighting among the clergy especially animosity towards those with out Horns.
and those who do not fallow the ways of the darkside.

this effected there culture causing rifts in the Force churches and led to the formation of other religions and cults.
and have warred among themselves.
it was around 4000 bby the Priest Malanik had visions of a light nexus.
soon Malanik preached his vision of light to those who would listen and led an exodus out of the caverns.
and with this The loli-li eventual split in to two faction's

Th Southern Cross: those who fallow the ways of the dark side who still reside in Larventhia.
and still fallow the chaotic teachings of the old religion.

and the Northern Star: those who joined the new Cult and joined the Exodus to the north to find a new homeland and the prophesied
Light nexus it was on this exodus the Loli-li crossed path's with the As-aki.
despite the North stat being friendly the Southern Cross raided the As-aki in the territory for generations.
often using the Seldon Plan just to keep the slaves in stock.

This has caused several holy wars the the race especially after the North Star settled on living in Crystalthiam a large Crystal cavern and home to a force nexus.
the northern star and Southern cross fighting pitch battles for years on end.

As a result the Loli-li have branched out over there small content and in have came to blows in the As-aki's history.
though to no great degree. But it did split the Loli-li in half those that Embrace the Darkside and the Factions that do not.

Notable Player-Characters: none

Intent: to create a second race of As-Aki to act as a Dark side equivalent.

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Jayden and I'll be your CJ for this submission. Let's see if we can get this approved.

I'm going to tackle this one step at a time. The first problem here is the length being 0.005m long. That makes this thing about 0.5cm long, which is near unseeable. I read the original and I know there was no length present, then you are fine to just copy it and replace it with N/A

Thanks,
Jayden

[member="Kami Meran"]

Kami,

The length isn't neccesary here, thus you can feel free to replace it with an N/A. This isn't a Hutt like species so.

Thanks,
Jayden

[member="Kami Meran"]

Kami,

"some develop forked tails and horns. some do not develop any save pointed ears.
these traits vary from person to person."
These two distictions are slightly useless. I understand that the traits vary from person to person. The last two lines, so from "some do not develop" to "person to person" can be copied down to the discription and explained a little more. I want to know why this happens, why do some not develop anything?

Thanks,
Jayden

[member="Kami Meran"]

Kami,

Alright. We're getting somewhere now. Lets move down to strengths and weaknesses. Why are these more prone to the darkside, what is the reasoning for this? I don't mind if this is edited in or explained in a reply, but I would like to know the reasoning for such a trait.

Thanks,
Jayden

Kami,

Lovely. Next question then is why they are resistant to heat. I notice that the original species is not resistant to heat, nor able to see in the dark. Why are the Loli-li different?

Thanks,
Jayden

[member="Kami Meran"]

Kami,

Alright, we're getting somewhere. I've undoubtably missed something in the first section but it looks good enough to me. Let's move down to history and work on that. It needs expanding massively, what we have right now I am not willing to accept at all. I want to see this expanded. Once it's expanded, proof read it because as of right now it makes very little sense to myself and I assume if anyone wanted to create a member of this species they would also struggle to learn anything about them.

Thanks,
Jayden

[member="Kami Meran"]

Kami,

Alright, that's perfect. I'll stamp this and pass this up to be peer reviewed. There's no doubt I missed something and that whoever picks this up after it's been trainee pending approval'd will notice it but you've worked with me and I believe there to be enough here.

Thanks,
Jayden

[member="Kami Meran"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom