Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited Availability - Making Sigs/Avatars/Faction Adverts

Give detailed descriptions of what you want, and I'll make it for you. Signatures, avatars, or faction-related stuff. Limited time offering. This is not first come first serve.

If you're using an actor as your avatar, please post the actor's name.

Evasion Studios
Greetings!

My man Tefka, I recently built a new tower for all my gaming needs, unfortunately in that process I have lost that one ubiquitous program that I relied on heavily. Photoshop! Without this program, I have no way to create material that I used to. Thus until I can find a suitable replacement (Read: FOR FREE) I am looking for a little help. I need something for one of my character's signature that I've been trying to come up with for sometime now. Gimp irritates me also.

IDEA: I need something depicting a Rook (from chess) or a castle tower in that shape. Something that looks as if it's crumbling or cracked. It should depict in a symbol like fashion that of the famous story of Jericho (where the walls came crumbling down). This is for my hacker, and it should illustrate that he will take the "secure" data, and pierce the armor of firewalls and other 'fortress' like elements.

DESIGN: I would like this to be a custom bar in my signature. Below I have included pictures that demonstrate the kind of bar form I'm looking for. Somewhere in the bar design it should say "Jericho" and also "The walls will crumble" or possibly. "Can't stop the signal" If you're more prone to a firefly tag. However you choose to design this would be up to you, I'm just looking for something that would illustrate the point well. If you need inspiration from my character, he can be found here.

Please send me a PM message or tag me here if you have questions or wish to submit something for this. Much thanks to any attempt made.

tumblr_n5in00RNri1rnpi4to1_400.png
zqju.png
GyI8bxz.png
tumblr_ms0xkv0Gzn1sxkosfo4_400.png
11iz9z7.jpg

Nyxie

【夢狐】
First request is literally super-simple. I just can't do it because I'm on a Mac using a 20GB backup hard drive right now. ;n;
Background: http://i.imgur.com/B46UiVA.jpg
Foreground: http://i.imgur.com/xRrzikV.png
Logo: http://i.imgur.com/ppB6Nao.png
Font and Text: Morpheus in gold and "Ri'ess Regal Drives" "Flying Tomorrow's Future, Today."
Make the jet be on the left side and kinda come out of the frame of the signature (where the background picture's top side ends) a little higher than that... damnit, I know you know what I mean. Also, make the white part of the background a gradient fade to transparent, please. Apply the logo as you please, please. xD

Actually, I dunno what I want to ask for the second request.... I'm kinda grown on CHANI's signature.

[member="Tefka"]

I'd like something for OP, either a banner or a signature. Something that invokes that righteous crusade feeling, since that's been the basic general direction of the faction since its inception. We have a flaming Omega symbol that I'd like to keep as its our emblem.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Well, I don't want to add to the deluge, but I'd just like a little cleaner version of my current avatar.

The original picture is here: http://k31.kn3.net/taringa/1/6/7/3/3/2/97/adrianman-2814/D6A.jpg

I'd like it to be a bit like my current one, with Aayla's skin being pink and her lightsaber being yellow. However, I'd also like to have her clothing white or at least a very light gray, and I'd like to have the background... less outdoorsy, or at least less distinctly so.

Hopefully that's not too picky. Please don't feel rushed to do mine.

But thank you in advance, whether you get around to it or not. It's very kind of you to offer this to people.

Ohh!! Me! Me!
I'd very much like a sig please.
With this?
I won't need any text, I can add that in if you don't mind.
I like blue.
Maybe a spiff to my avi too?

Also I use Matthew Glen Johnson as a playby, if you wanna fish, there are a few good ones and I'd prefer the child versions for now please.
Other than that I leave it up to your creative awesomeness :3
[member="Tefka"]

Lord Ghoul

L
Shorn Sig.

Feel/Tone: icy/barren
Font: Curving/Insidious
Words: "Oops" or "Even Monsters Dream"
Possible pictures:
damonsalvatore-03.png
compelling_1.gif
damon-salvatore-41.jpg
Or any Ian Somerhalder/Damon Salvatore pictures which fit the artistic theme.

My PS skills are terrible, so instead of making my one, I would ask if you were willing to do that.

The thing is, that I haven't been able to make a cool signature for my character. I would like it to be something darker, yet interesting and mystical. And I have never just managed to get the right feeling or the right design.

Picture(s): I already know my chosen pictures wouldn't look fine on a signature, but I am thinking of someone like this or this. The point is, that the person/picture/whatever you may use for the signature would have to have black long hair and the overall picture should look cool.
Background: Dark. It could be a bunch of people on the background (yet as a background "noise", meaning they are not very detailed or anything) or a city or a forest or a citadel, but I would like it as a dark thing.
Text: Whatever you feel like. If the signature looks cool without any strange text, I would just go with "Maria Zambrano", but if you feel like it, maybe add an additional line "Arx Mortis Craves for Blood" or "Queen of Arx Mortis" or something similar, either a title or an amazing sentence.
Overall Feel: Dark. Character should be lighter or something, but overall theme is dark.
Extra Information: If it's too much, do it however you want to or don't do it at all.

Hey Tefster, wondering if you could do me a neat little "Rahvin Industries" rank title (With a spacey/ship theme, silver and blue) and a signature for my upcoming character [member='Thyra Sol'] using images of Sonja from Rise of the Lycans (Underworld) keeping to a dark theme, using the quote: "Kings are carrion too when dead"

[member="Tefka"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom