Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lilin Amore Lancaster

• Thread starter Lilin Amore Lancaster
  • Start date

Lilin Amore Lancaster

L
Lilin Amore Lancaster

avsl1c.jpg
NAME: Lilin Amore Lancaster
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
(+) Corrupted - born as a daughter of Darth Malificete, Lilin is naturally corrupted.
(+) Energy - Lilin is known for draining energy from people if she manages to be with them for at least a day. Slowly, it can lead to her victims’ illness.
(-) Baby - Lilin, being only about a year old, can’t do much, not even talking about defending herself if there is a need for that.
(-) Weaker Limb - due to an unknown disorder, Lilin’s left arm is much weaker than the right one. Without applying a cure to the arm, she can’t even lift things easily.

BIOGRAPHY:
It was during the harvest season on Zahat’n’ira when Lilin was born to Darth Malificete and Vitor Imperieuse. Due to being only a year old, she hasn’t experienced much in her life. A Zahati’i standard demands new babies to participate in a particular group called Baby Survival School (which no longer serves a real purpose and is only a ceremonial thing), so Lilin had to do the same. Zahati’i, being better in survival and reaching maturity sooner, were much better than Lilin was in the school, but her skills in draining emotions soon made them equal. Mostly, Lilin has been raised by her mother, Malificete, because of the fact, that Vitor is often away from home. This is also the reason why her mother is often a bit ill.

SHIP:
She’s a baby...

KILLS:
Seriously, she’s just a baby.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
I give up.

ROLE-PLAYS:
None yet.

@[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Touch my daughter and I will kill you. To add insult to injury, I will then piss on your remains, puree them to a pulp, and pour them into the nearest pond.

Lilin Amore Lancaster

L
A huge monster? How interesting. *is afraid to go to sleep, fearing that she might miss the monster when she's asleep*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom