Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lightsaber colors?

If I remember correctly there is no power difference based on color, it is all dependent on the crystal used. Each crystal produces a different color, but I think every different crystal strength has a variety of colors.

Color is a matter of personal preference. For example most Sith use red for their blades. I don't, I use orange and electric blue. This for me is a reflection of how I view the force, not merely a weapon but a tool with a lot of potential.

Elias Arna

E
Um not the main colors i mean the cores. I know about the normal colors like red, blue, green, etc. im just wondering if i can use a Black core with a blue and gold blade.

Yeah it really shouldn't matter, though if the core/crystal is particularly difficult to come across they may wish an RP with you actually getting them.

Ryori's dual white sabers use Krayt pearls, and I RP'd both threads to get them (Got them one at a time) cause I had to fight adult Krayt dragons.

Elias Arna

E
Okay then what crystals would make the Black cores? Because i have never heard of them.

I have a suggestion. How about you rp starting off as a different color then when you slew a tainted Sith beast, its essences turned your blade black?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom