Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life on the Flotilla(LC, no Fighting)

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
Ori'Alor was putting the finishing touches on the Office/Base Complex, with help from a few of the Ex-Dread Gaurd guys, and most significantly by her Husband, [member="Canal Tal'Verda"]. It had a CIC, a 'Ready Room' for Ori'Alor, Barracks, Armory, and several Officer Quarters. It was right after the Liveship had been completed, so all that was needed to do for the Akaan'Ade untill they can get anouther ship for the company itself was to finish setting up a base on the Liveship, one that could theoretically be used as a secondary base and Liason point once a ship just for the Akaan'Ade could be aquired.

Everything was shaping up quite nicely. The Flotilla was looking less like just a gigantic ship and more like home. Buildings were popping up places, a garden. It was becoming a place that she could actually see herself at. A place away from the horrors of the galaxy where they could all live together in peace. It was seemingly safe from the outside galaxy and she wouldn't let the thought of an outside attack cloud her thoughts at least not today.

The outside world had never felt quite like home to her. In her mind she always had stuck out like a sore thumb. Home had been a nightmare that she hadn't woken up from until now. This place was home and she knew this was where she belonged. It wasn't just because of Calico either though he was a big part of her life. She loved him very much, he was her world. Here she felt a sense of belonging and felt she really was making a different even if it was a small one.

Lightly she ran the brush along the wall. White wasn't the color she would have chosen but she could understand why a neutral color was more preferential than a purple or orange color. It would look odd to have produce and goodies in a dark colored room. White made it so that the star was the food as it ought to be. Once the paint dried they could put up shelves and make it look like a real market. It was quite exciting!

This however was not the only project that was being worked on there were a dozen or so other buildings which were being put up plus later Keziah needed to plant things in her garden now that she had the seeds.

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"] [member="Calico Tal'Verda"] [member="Krest"] [member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"] [member="Listeri Dalane"] [member="Jackpot Tal'Verda"] [member="Zius Tal'Verda"]

Listeri's reliable XS Light Freighter docked in the landing bay of Lifeship. Feeling a sense of deja vu, he opened the cargo bay of his ship, and began unloading building supplies and huge boxes of tile for a large clinic that was going to be opened near the center of the ship. He liked the Lifeship, almost as much as he loved his own ship. Listeri always felt a sense of pride about the huge hunk of junk, as it was his first mission for the Concord that led him here, and he felt good knowing he was helping with something that would be the home to many a people. He heaved a large box, and stumbled down the steps. Tripping, he fell over and landed face first on the box, as tile and other supplies spilled out of the container. "KARK!" He yelled in frustration.

[member="Keziah Denko"]

Canal and was couple of Ex-Dread Guard clones and his personal squad, Zealton, were helping out and finishing the final touches of the new Base on the Flotilla with his wife, [member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"]. He still hasn't told anyone even his closest friends and his brothers about his marriage with Ori'Alor. 'They'll know soon.' He was with his wife and he told the clones to have a ten minute break from their job. He was in his armor but no helmet on and he still hasn't shaved the hair off his head. But he decided not to shave it off cause he did look good with that hair. He went to Ori'Alor and wrapped his arms around her. He was behind her so she could rest her head on him. "Anything else, love? You just say it and I'll get it done." Canal never in his life felt like this until he met Ori'Alor. Before he was just filled with killing, hatred, anger, and barely felt happy. But after he met Ori'Alor and married her that seemed like the antidote to his problems and could finally have feelings like a normal person.

[member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"]

Things had gone mostly according to plan. The liveship was coming together much more quickly than Calico had expected. Everyone was doing their best to make it a home, even his dear [member="Keziah Denko"]. He'd been moving from Ori'Alor's project when he hear a loud curse.

The chieftain raised a brow, reaching
Into his green hoodie for a commlink. Before he could open a channel to clean up, contents of some sort of box were spilling out into the floor, blocking the stair leading into the market. His dark eyed gaze drifted over to Listeri, a slight grin on his face.

"Having issues son?" He said through a faint little smile, and went down on his knees to scoop up the scattered tile.

With his hands full, he stood to his full height, beaming. "Kezzy, dear, do we need tiling for the market area?" He called over his shoulder as he have Listeri and an amused, questioning look.

[member="Listeri Dalane"] [member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"]

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"]

"We're nearly done." Ori'Alor said, leaning her head back on Canal and relaxed into the embrace "We just have to finish the Armory, and we're done." Ori'Alor turned around in Canal's arms, and returned the embrace, kissing him deeply. "Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum(I love you)." Ori'Alor said to Canal, kissing him again "You didn't have to keep me after we figured out what happened, thank you my love." Ori'Alor meant every word, ever sense Rach had died, her light had started to go out... Reuniting with Clan Verd had reawakened it, and joining the Liberty Concord had it burning brighter than it had in forever, but with the betrayal of the CIS and Clan Verd the darkness came back. Canal had come in, quite accidently, and turned on a switch, she had a light again. Rach had always come with baggage, his darkness and his constant cheating brought a darkness into the mix, but Canal was a good and honorable Man...

Krest walks around the ship in his usual outfit, obviously carefree. He avoided most people these days, mostly because everyone was finding love. It was cute, but it wore down on him slowly. Sometimes it was too much right? So he sat beside the fountain, staring into the flowing water. Water had always calmed him, and now was no different.

Looking up from her painting she flashed Calico a bright smile. "Ya, we will. I thought it would be good to paint first so I didn't mess up the pretty tile. I actually have a list of everything we need which is ridiculously long." She mentioned as she turned back around to begin paint again.

"You boys can handle brining in the boxes?" She paused for a second to look over her shoulder at Listeri and Calico. "I can help once I'm done painting. I'm on the last wall." Things were shaping up rather nicely around here. It was wonderful to see everyone pitching in and helping.

[member="Listeri Dalane"] [member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

Sporting a mixture of a scowl and a smirk, he stood up. "Shut up," He said in a lighthearted tone," And help me with this." He said as he began trying to get some of the tile and supplies into the box, albeit without much success. Frowning, he kicked the ground, and just unloaded a different box filled with medications.

"Just the armory? Well, I get the boys started on it." As his wife turned around in his arms and kissed him Canal returned the kiss. "I love you, too," and continued kissing Ori'Alor. "How could I have let you go? All of me resisted on leaving you. Besides, I'm a man who doesn't play with the emotions of others. Especially you," he said in calm lovely tone. He gently put his head against Ori'Alor's head and had his eyes staring at Ori'Alor's eyes because people always trusted each other when they were staring at each other's eyes. Especially for mates who were married and deeply in love with each other. Canal smiled and asked her two questions in a gently tone, "Is there anything else that's on your list so that way I can finish it and have time with each other? And, when are we going to tell the others? But that's your call cause you too have the right on deciding what we should do." His arms were still around Ori'Alor and he would let go until she wanted him to or wanted to have some space for herself.

[member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"]

"You know I live to serve dear." He called over his shoulder, hands full with spilled supplies. He lowered his voice to a quiet mumble, and grinned at Listeri. "It's all slavery when you find yourself a woman son. Slavery rewarded with the occasional drive up the cargo ramp."

He paused, turning to set the box down at the entrance of Keziah's project. "Buuuuut I love her, the cargo ramp is nice, and have you seen her when she walks away? It works out quite nicely." Calico stretched his arms up high, stretching out his back after setting down all the tile. He beamed at Keziah.

"Dear Queen of the Concord, your humble servants have brought unto you tiles and-- He flashed a quick glance at Listeri's box. "Drugs. Many, many drugs....have you seen Galaar cyar'ika? He's gone and disappeared again. Di'kut.

[member="Keziah Denko"] [member="Listeri Dalane"]

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"] [member="Calico Tal'Verda"]
"I'm leaving that too you." Ori'Alor said, playfully pecking Canal's lips as she left the embrace "You've known my new family longer than I have, and I have to help Keziah with the Market, she made me promise her." With that, Ori'Alor left the base, and walked over to what would soon be the Market, and smirked at Calico's remarks. "I havn't seen him eather." Ori'Alor said, refering the Galaar "He usually is around, weren't you both helping me write down the Resol'Nare and the Supercommando Codex for the Akaan'Ade?"

"Well, see you in a bit love," Canal said to Ori'Alor as she pecked his lips and left to help Keziah with the market that they were building. Later, I'll tell everyone about our marriage. He got out of the room and went to the lounge where the clones who were helping him and Ori'Alor were resting on their ten minute break. "All right, men. We just need to finish the armory and that's it. Shouldn't take long since they forced us to put weapons and armor in an armory back on Kamino. So get your lazy carcasses to the armory and let's finish it." he said in jokefully tone. They all went to the armory of the base and they immediately grabbed weapons and started placing them in place where they belong. One section of the armory would have the sniper rifles and the other long range distance weapons, another would have the ordinances such as grenade launcher and rocket launcher, another would contain the shotguns and other weapons that were under that category, and so on and so forth. "On the double, troopers. I want to finish this so we can help the others."

"What was that about my butt," she turned around paint brush still in her hand a grin on her face. Shaking her head she could do nothing but smile at him. Setting the brush down she looked at all the tile that she now had. The woman couldn't help but be excited about the prospects of her pet project. It was something that the community needed and something that Keziah was more than happy to provide.

A quick glance in the box showed drugs but the good kinds that could help others when they were sick. They would fit in nicely with everything else. Even though this was her project and shaping up to be her market she knew that she couldn't do it without everyone's help and of course Calico's loving support.

"Thank you my king," she winked standing up to wrap her arms around him and give him a quick kiss on the lips. "This was exactly what I needed. Help me plant my seeds later and you'll be rewarded." Keziah didn't hide her love for Calico from anyone. She was done hiding around and tiptoeing about in the shadows. She wished to share her love with the galaxy within reason of course.

Turning she looked to Listeri. "Thank you for all your help. Anymore boxes of drugs?"
[member="Calico Tal'Verda"] [member="Listeri Dalane"]

Listeri turned to Keziah, trying to drown out her and Calico's conversation about drugs, kings and butts. " Wait, what? I didn't really do anything, you guys did most of the work, I just spilled a box and unloaded a little bit." He said with both a grin and a shrug, as he walked over to the ship. Feeling a slight vibration on his wrist, he put his comm up to his ear. "What?" He said into it, waiting for his response. A low muffle of voices entered his ears, as he frowned a little bit. " Kark," He muttered," I got to go."

[member="Keziah Denko"] [member="Canal Tal'Verda"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom