Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life Experience Can Be A Painful Thing [Dante]

2qxx9g8.jpg

The Islands of Kashyyyk
Kashyyyk, Mid Rim
The humidity of Kashyyyk didn't bother Kail Ragnar as he jumped from the Dragonfly speeder bike onto the bank of one of the great lakes of the planet, surrounded by tall trees and a whole host of exotic fauna. Many huts jutted from the trees, forming their own villages and cells as a community. It was peaceful and serene with small fires crackling up above as a number of Wookiees carried about their own business.

Wary of the fact he was armed with his blaster rifle and sidearm, Kail didn't want to give a hostile impression to the towering creatures around him on their home planet and so he played it cool and casual.

From the moment Kail had first clapped eyes on the one now known as Darren Shaw, he knew he was trouble. He was under the impression Shaw was an individual involved with many dark criminal activities and from what he could piece together, and was a dangerous man to be left alive.

Of course, Kail was no master of the Force, not at all, but behind the façade of magic and trickery was a beating heart and a conscious that hid many weaknesses, and once exposed then a well placed blaster bolt or blade could take away the life of someone like Darren in a heartbeat.

It had taken a while for Intel to reach Kail back in his camp on Tatooine but an exiled Wookiee known to the mercs was thankfully aware of one who matched Kail's fragmented description of Darren and directed him to where he now had landed.

Of course this could be a wild Bantha chase and Darren may well not be here at all. He was acting on dubious information from the Wookiee after all. So he began a casual walk, looping his hands on each side of his armoured vest, across the shore and scanning the huts above and hoped something would shout out to him.

[member="Dante Zankar"]

500px-Marek_Home.jpg
Personal Hut
Taking a grip of the hammer, I slammed down on the sword. With strength gathered over many years of smiting, and battle, I had gathered a very large muscle mass that could rival cyborgs. Hell, it was even proven to be that way. Went toe to toe with two of the Czar soldiers when they were still alive. I smiled as I brought down the hammer again with a loud clang with those thoughts in my head. Another ring of the bright orange durasteel that I was pounding on. Folding it over and over. So far I had turned a 13 layered ingot into a 143 layered blade. Now that took time to fold metal that many times. Giving it one more slam I plunged the blade into an cleansing oil. The hissing and the flames erupted from the blade as I used my bare hands to hold the metal.

The thing about me, I don't use tongs. I used my hands. Using a very small force barrier to protect my hands from actually being burnt, I could still feel large amounts of heat as I held the in progress blade in the oils. Pilling it out slowly, the black oils slid down the side as though the face of the blade was the face of a crying child. I then plunged it into water to rinse off the oils for a few seconds. And after about a few minutes of using a hand towel to dry it off, I sent over to the belt sander. Sitting down at the wooden seat, I stuck the blade under the industrial strength metal sander to remove the bumps and ridges of the blade. This process would take a long while.

And that's when I stopped. I could feel a pang in my chest. Almost as though someone punched me. However it was not hard, it was enough to set me off. Looking to see a large battlefield in the eyes, Someone gripping their throat and fighting against a man who was trying to get up from the ground. I shook my head of that thought and went back to sanding. I could not let that worry me. I knew that she would be able to get out of it like all the other troubles she had dealt with in the past. sanding the blade down to a smooth finish, I grunted.

Now for the heat treating. Though something told me in my gut that I might not finish this blade today.

[member="Kail Ragnar"]

A few smiles here and there, a gracious nod and visible show of his hands away from his weapons helped Kail avoid a hostile Wookiee reception as he walked around the shores of the great lake. He had crossed a couple of bridges and found nothing on ground level, and he really didn't want to go higher. That wouldn't be were a man would hide, amongst these beats. He would be more...secluded.

Stopping in his tracks as the sand slowly moulded around his tough boots, Kail turned around, looking up at another gigantic tree before him. Kashyyyk really was an awesome planet to behold, a world away from the concrete neon jungle of Coruscant and brimming with life and nature compared to the dust ball of Tatooine.

A couple of large brown Raddaugh fluttercrafts swooped over his head and out into the greenery behind the trees, deeper into the Wookiee village away from the water. Kail remembered one of many lessons he had learnt training as a mercenary...

One who does not fear being found will not make the effort to hide. They will make the effort to be seen.

He began to walk upwards and past the gigantic trunk of the trees that housed the Wookiees, large huts and makeshift tools and weapons were dotted around the beach as Kail kept his head down to walk up and over the grassy knoll away from the shore to the mainland. Grass bowed before him as he walked through the greenery, his tan armour almost blending in with the golden colour of dry grass and sand. Up ahead he noticed a handful of what looked like large boulders, or min-mountains, towering over a number of large wooden huts.

Another fluttercraft passed by but Kail didn't look up, he just slowly knelt down in the grass and looked up ahead. He wasn't in touch with any dark magic or sixth sense, but something inside told him these were the dwellings of someone more than just a Wookiee, and someone without a fear of being found.

[member="Dante Zankar"]

After the blade was done being smoothed down and rounded out to a more finer looking blade, The tip made scratching sounds as I slid it into the heater. It would raise the temperature to a good 1550 degrees. To the point where the almost silver looking blade would be "burnt" and have a wavy coloration of oil on water. As well as melting all the pieces together. After about an hour or so, I pulled it out with my hands once more and placed it for a second time in the Cleansing oils, and the water. Once that was done, I wiped it down and set it off to the side so that I could start working on the grip.

BUUUTTTT I was hungry. I decided that taking a small break to eat would not be bad. Moving out of the shop into the sun, I looked out above the trees to the sky. Estimating that it was about midday, I chuckled. Lunch. Once walking inside the actual hut, I moved to the kitchen so I could make myself a sandwich. Might as well make a good one. Frying eggs, toasting the bread, cooking up some bacon from a Bantha, slicing the cheese in nice thin slices. A few vegetables as well as some wholesome chips.

Man it looked so good you might have thought it was on some Holo ad. And it tasted better than it looked.

[member="Kail Ragnar"],

Trying to cancel out the noise around him, although it was peaceful, Kail moved forward slowly from his kneeling position a little closer to the large huts. As he did, the serenity of the waters behind him quietened and instead came more "industrial" noises of banging metal, hacking wood and clanging of tools.

Returning down to his knees in the grass, there was 3 huts in his sight; 1 in front of him, 1 to the right a little elevated on the hill and 1 to his left, further back.

And as all this was going of a hunch provided to his mercenary cell, and going off a name he had heard during recent events, Kail was nevertheless going to put 100% into finding the man who had caused so much trouble and destruction and see just what and who he was.

A minute passed, and then Kail spotted a figure NOT a Wookiee emerging from the left hut, the highest of the three, although still on the ground. He didn't move as he squinted to make out a the tall human; it had to be the one known as Shaw. As he returned back into the hut, Kail fingered his chin and waited...but nothing. Just more sounds of a quietly populated planet.
Shaw must have some importance to be shacked up amongst the Wookiee world, and he must either have serious power over them. Manipulation more like.

Kail stood and started forward towards the hut, looking around his surroundings and seeing nothing out of the ordinary. His rifle was slung across his back, the Outback blaster by his side. Never hurt to be prepared especially in his position. Kail came to the foot of the ramp leading up to the hut and stood there slightly taken aback by how large the hut was now he was before it. Such an ornate and well made building, evoking a real sense of peace and calm away from the concrete galaxy.

Once again, he gave it a few moments and stood there, looking up at the wooden doorway, surrounded by steadily blowing trees and large fauna.

[member="Dante Zankar"]

While I had made my sandwich, I forgot to grab a beer about half way through eating it. I shook my head and gave myself a face palm. A breeze swept through the open windows and touched my bare chest. it felt nice, but accompanied by pain. Scratching from the inside of my skin on my chest, a blood tattoo made in the symbol of Naga Sadow. it was a marker. One that was put onto me to keep track of where I was. In a way.

When I was a Knight, I had just gotten my mother back after helping the Conqueror of a Thousand worlds come to the Sith Empire's throne. We had made a deal and through that, I was able to hunt down the Sith that tortured my mother. I had found him, but a different man. He had changed, and I let him go. But during my hunt, I attacked some of the Sith Empires vessels and part of the deal, was that I would not hinder the Empires forward movement. Since I went against the woman's word, There was a bounty on my head for a time. Even if it was only there for a week for the Thronebreaker to catch me. When I was returned to the Empress, She branded me with her poison blood. and she could track me with her blood. The only way to get this blood off of me, would be to die. And well, I'm not dead yet.

Even now after years of having this, It still pains me somewhat. Whenever I feel good or happy, I fell a slight twinge in my chest. pointing me back into the direction of the Dark Side. part of me liked it. Having something to keep me bound to my powers, but I hated it as I could never become lightsided. Even if I were to try and become a Jedi, The highest I could go would be a Dark Jedi. I would always have a "Dark heart" within me because of this. Grabbing the beer from the fridge, I stopped. Creaking. The boards outside had moved somewhat. I opened the beer with a twist of my hand. popping the lid off. Taking a swig with my left hand, My right hand called my Sith Claymore to my hand. Feeling the smack of the grip felt good. Oh so good.

Walking towards the door, I reached out with the force to feel whoever it was. Human. Dark intentions, no force as far as I could tell. Walking up to the door, I set the sword down to rest just inside the frame. The man outside would not see it as I walked out to greet him. bare chested, partly black from soot and ash, as well that I had my white hair. Not changing it to be the look of Dante with the Masking porting of the force. First, I saw an assortment of guns. A few looked to be slugthrower, or could be a blaster. Kind of hard to tell from halfway down the ramp. I smiled and raised my off hand in the form of a wave. "What can I do you for stranger?" I could feel dark intentions from him. Something was going to happen. And well, I had to be ready.

[member="Kail Ragnar"]

Patience was something Kial had needed to master in his time alone in the galaxy. Waiting, watching and observing was something he preferred to do rather than rush in guns blazing. Well, most of the time. The last time he had done that he nearly had lost his life to a Wampa...but that was a simple error of judgement...although now he had no back-up, no support. If he got into trouble, or worse, he only had himself to depend upon.

Without warning the hut partition seemed to just dissolve as a bare-chested, white haired human exited to stand outside in the cool air. Tall, not exactly brimming with muscle but sporting a marking dead centre on his torso. Was this the man he was looking for? He didn't have confirmation but he guessed as much it would be.

Kail's fingers looped over his belt, above his SSX blaster on his right thigh, ready to act if needed. Closing one eye, he looked up to avoid the glare of the high sun above.

"Morning...or is it afternoon? What a day."

He threw a dismissive smile to the man above him who evoked no menace in his voice or posture.

"Darren...Darren Shaw. That you?"

[member="Dante Zankar"]

Now the man reached for his side as I had spoken. Dressed as though he was suited to the environment. If it wasn't for the bright planks of wood for the Cabin, I might have not seen him in the grasses. Then my little paranoid mind went into action thinking that he could have been watching me before he came up. His words reached me asking if it was morning now or afternoon. I smiled pointing up as he was having to squint to reduce the sunlight. "Looking to the sky, I would say a few hours after noon." But what stopped me was the name he threw out.

I looked down and around me as though I was looking for this Darren. "Um I think you have the wrong guy. Dante's the name." I then pointed back from where he probably came from. "I think that's the fellow that fought with the New Order right? last I heard he went back to Korriban? He lived here a while back." Pointing to the site of the old hut that I used to have in the dead center of the forest almost 200 kilometers to the north. Pointing that way, "He lived up that way in a secluded shack of a house. just a little under 200 kilos away?"

To try and keep this man off of me. The name Darren Shaw was to not be simply thrown around. That name carried a lot of pain and misery, as well as hatred. The name of a well kept force user that was known to travel back and forth on both sides of the force. If someone was asking for him, there was probably only two reasons. Past friends were looking for him/me, or they sent a hunter to kill him. And from the looks of this man, it was the latter. If one of his friends wanted to see him, all they would have to do is contact him and he could tell them where he was.

I had not been contacted. With a man reaching for his hip in front of me, I was ready to move. "You don't mind if I ask you about why you are looking for this Sith fellow?"

[member="Kail Ragnar"],

Squinting away at the sun, Kail brought his left hand up to shield the sun, getting a better look at the man up above. As he spoke and pointed, Kail turned to see the giant trees and sea behind him. He didn't know what he was looking for, it was just automatic to follow one pointing. Now his right hand rested on his SSX purely out of habit; always ready.

The fact this wasn't Shaw irked him. From what he had been fed from the cell on Tatooine, this WAS the residing place he chose, but he had no idea about Korriban. This Dante seemed to know a great deal about him, including his former residence.

"Right...thank you." He didn't move from where he stood.

"I simply need to ask him a few questions. And then kill him. Nothing major, and nothing to worry yourself about."

The words came out honestly and bluntly with no hint of aggression behind them, just truth. Kail had never had to watch his words because if anyone had a problem, it was only he who had to deal with it.

The gaze between them both seemed to last longer than he would have wanted, and something was niggling him at the amount of information Dante had. However, you couldn't distrust one who knew plenty.

"One question, Dante - you seem to know a lot about this guy, anything else you can tell me about him?"

Kail shifted his weight onto his left leg.

[member="Dante Zankar"]

I was right. The man did want to kill me. Well, the guy with the name of Darren Shaw at least. The Sith Lord who could summon lightning far better than most others. With the awkward pause that had taken over between us. I could see the man shift as though he was mentally questioning me. He could ask questions all day if he wanted, and I could still give a liable excuse. Less than a year ago, my old house back had been destroyed by the combination of blasts from multiple full blown lightning strikes that I had summoned, as well as a ship firing into the house, and lets not forget the ship that was thrown at it, or the Force Repulse Onyx had used.

When I had taken the ship that Onyx had come here in and threw it at him, it exploded with such a force that everybody for a good thousand kilometers could hear it. I mean, it was a heavy freighter being thrown at the man in a quiet and almost desolate forest. The best that the sound could rebound off of was the trees. Name someone that was here during that time, and they probably heard it, followed by seeing the mushroom cloud rising from where I lived. Dante hearing about it would not be in the wrong. Nor was hearing about the Secluded "White Knight" that had come here often and could unleash purple fingers of cracking energy at just about anybody here.

The continuation of questions of if I knew anymore, I nodded my head. "Yeah, he has alot of lightsabers from what I heard. Like 5-7 if I remember right. He's also called the 'White Knight' here cus he wears white armor with runes on them in a Regal look. Some say he is just a ghost, others say he is real. Nobody has really confirmed if it was him though." Lightsaber combat was Darren's gig. Now as the Name of Dante, I used Swords. Two different things. As well that I dressed in simple clothes. not Runic armor. There were many Echani had white or silver hair as well. So having just white hair making me Darren was out of the question.

"Anything else that I can do for you? A drink or some food?" Best way to convince him that I was not Darren was to be open with myself as Dante. Even now as we stood there, The lightsabers in the house moved slowly to different places should I need them, or simply to hide them. But only two of them, The Red Sith ones that I owned, were placed on a rack on the Mantle. A designation that I had killed Sith In my past as Dante, rather than actual weapons.

[member="Kail Ragnar"]

Tapping his fingers on the SSX, Kail looked around pretty dejected. He was at a loss where to go next, and annoyed at himself. Why hadn't he fished around more? Searched the area better for clues or trails? Even talk to anyone rather than just head forward.

And now the fact lightsabers had been brought up was a concern - he had only encountered Jedi in his travels and that was only by mistake. On Tython, he had come across a group of young Jedi training in a dense forest and picked a fight once they tried to warn him away. Kail wasn't harmed, but he felt embarrassed by stumbling upon a pocket of the Force users and humiliated by their show of the un-natural power they had. Cowards, all of them.

So Shaw was a Sith with lightsabers. This wasn't going to be easy. And armour? A White Knight? Who the hell was this guy - a Wookiee myth told to scare away travellers?

Kail turned his head back to Dante.

Dante...DANTE...that name... I swear I've heard it before...

"I would be more than appreciative if you could spare fresh water? I don't intend to subject myself to drink anything I come across naturally here, as I don't want know what's been in it."

He patted the small flask on his left hip and shrugged. May as well top up, because right now it was Korriban calling and that would be a long journey. At least Kashyyyk was proving easier than he originally expected.

[member="Dante Zankar"]

Even now, I could almost see the smoke from the guys head as he was thinking. I smiled and nodded my head. Motioning him up to the house. "Water's fine here. It's fresh from the wells, well it's been cleaned a little but it's tasty." As tasty as mineral water could get? either ways, I walked into the house. Grabbing the blade that was behind the door, I gripped the actual sword blade. Non-force users could feel if there was enough of the force to sense. If there was enough of the Dark side, which I controlled, then they would feel a shiver in the spine, and in some instances could even feel a sudden chill in the room. While the lightside of the force was just the opposite. I didn't know if he knew about this, so I avoided using my force powers as much right now. And by grabbing the actual blade of the sword, I didn't "Activate" the little force nexus that could come from it.

If he asked why I had one, I could clearly point out to him that I was a blacksmith and made swords for the Wookiees that lived here. Part of my deal with them is that I would supply them with weapons of a physical nature, while they supported me when I needed it. Good deal for me. Walking towards the kitchen, I reached for an empty, but clean glass and filled it about half way with water. if he wanted more, I could go and get more. "Welcome to my humble abode." Walking back towards him I handed it easily toward his hands. "Or if you would like me to, I could say, 'Dis is ma crib!'" Making a small joke with the man. Maybe to try and lessen the mood of the man. I could feel the dark intentions lessen only slightly because of my offer of an easy entrance into my home.

One that I tend to defend.

[member="Kail Ragnar"]

Stepping up the ramp and timidly into the large Wookiee hut, a slight shiver ran up Kail's spine, tickling the nape of his neck. Mostly due to the homely sight that greeted him and the fact, dare he admit, he didn't feel totally comfortable invading another's privacy for the sake of water after meeting them less than 1 minute before. But he needed some, and the offer was there.

Offering a small, if somewhat awkward smile at the host's larger than life welcome, he looked around politely as one would as the home before him.

Dante was back, but Kail didn't click he'd actually gone through looking around. Taking the glass with a nod, Kail took half of it down in one mouthful.

"Ah. Now that. That's good. Tastes like...like nature intended!"

There was a very earthy feel to the place and it was peaceful and quiet. Lots of, what looked like, home made sculptures, trinkets and other odd assortments were dotted around, all well crafted and clean. He was aware of Dante beside him, his tall frame looming over without intimidation.

"You've got a nice place here. How'd you come by living amongst the tall teddy bears?"

He brought up his glass to finish the clear water and it was only bringing his head back down after the refreshing gulp he was somehow drawn to the deadly looking sword in Dante's hand. Kial brought his eyes up to meet the stranger, and promptly swallowed the water held in his throat for a second.

"And what's with the meat cleaver...?"

[member="Dante Zankar"]

The remark on the water was nice, but not really needed. it was only soon after that he asked about how I could live among the Wookiees. I smiled and was about to speak when he pointed to the sword in my hand. A claymore. Built for me personally. I held it out in between us and decided to answer both of them at the same time.

"Blade smithing is my profession. Anything with a blade I can make. I live here because it's nice and quiet. I don't have to deal with an ungodly amount of customers. And I supply the locals with vibroblades and the like to protect themselves when they don't have a rifle or pistol of some kind. They let me live here in peace while I help protect them." Indicating the sword that I held by lifting it to be more in his vision, "This here is a Sword I created for myself. A big guy needs a big sword. I was going to put it up incase you might have felt threatened."

Him being in my house, wanting to kill me, and knowing that I was a sith force user, he might be a little jumpy. so holding a sword that could literally cleave him into two or more parts, was a threat in itself. The excuse of wanting to put it up was a liable one. Some people didn't trust others. I was like that for some time, even now I didn't trust anybody. So him fearing me slightly as I was rather taller than him, as well as knowing more information than him on "Darren" I could be a possible enemy. And right now, I didn't want that.

Maybe later though it would be fine.

[member="Kail Ragnar"],

Kail nodded in admiration of one who could craft from raw material. A noble trade and one that required great skill and patience. And in a galaxy full of technology that required fewer actual sentient interaction it was nice to see a few keeping old traditions alive.

He ran his fingers along the smooth blade; cold yet warm to the touch. A nod signalled his approval.

Looking around a little more, Kail was happy to take this man's hospitality but it wasn't was he had come here for. Answers were what he needed.

"Dante, you said this Shaw is something of a ghost - why is he labelled as one who may not exist when his actions have been nothing but destructive and barbaric."

Standing by the open door, Kail couldn't afford to get to sucked into friendly chat. He had a job to do, but there was something about this Dante that made him think he knew far more about the Sith than he was letting on.

"And I'm sorry, but that branding on your chest is creeping me out! Who is that?"

FAR more than he was letting on...

[member="Dante Zankar"]

Looking as the man ran his fingers up the blade. I could see that he took a notion of respect. His body form said that. But that ended as quickly as it came. Asking more about Darren. This man was trying to get all of the information he could get. ANd with the questions about specific information, it was making me believe that he was questioning my motives.

I would have to be careful. Him still standing there, I answered him. "Heard stories of him being silent as he moved. See him one second, and the next he would be gone." I waved it off as though it was nothing. "Not really believing it myself. A guy armored like that would make alot of sound." I then tilted my head, "Barbaric? I don't know about that. If he was that way, they why is he not ruling the place, instead of hiding out somewhere around here?"

Taking the empty glass in my off hand, I pointed at him with my index finger as the rest still held the cup. "I think you have a Master of his arts to deal with and not some normal Sith Acolyte."

The man then pointed out my Tattoo. The one of Naga Sadow. I smiled and noded my head. I would have to tell a version of my Real life story to cover it up. "Before I came here I traveled the Galaxy. I met a woman. A Witch actually. We had a rather complicated relationship. We fought and during one of these fights, She cursed me to always be on her watch. She captured me and branded me with a Blood tattoo. In a symbol of the Sith Lord, Naga Sadow."

I touched it as I spoke. Feeling the blood still boiling as it touched my chest those oh so many years ago it seemed.

[member="Kail Ragnar"],

Kail was comfortable enough just inside the doorway to the warm hut, but as Dante talked something was eating away inside his mind. He couldn't help feeling there was some deception at work and it was starting to make him edgy. He knew a little too much of Shaw for someone who was known as a "ghost", and why was he defending his position?

Nodding slowly, his eyes ran over the floor as he tossed some thoughts around his head. Maybe he was overthinking things...maybe not.

Returning his look up to the man, he then took note of the impressive tattoo on his chest. He'd never heard of this Naga Sadow or the fact someone could be watched via a blood marking, but it sounded pretty horrific.

"Eesh. Sounds like you're pretty involved with the Sith then in more ways than one!" Kail said innocently. Time to rock the boat a little. Turn up the heat a notch.

"Sorry, going back, you say Shaw is hiding around here? I thought you said he was on Korriban? Feigning ignorance, he rubbed his chin slowly, trying to paint a picture in his head.

[member="Dante Zankar"]

I shook my head as the Man looked almost to be in shivers as he commented about working with Sith. Well really at the time, the woman was not a Sith. Now she is a Jedi that Lost all of her powers because she was drained literally of the force. She had to start from square one. last time I saw her, I almost thought about teaching her. Weird how she used to be my Master. Now I could have been hers.

I stayed quiet about working with the sith. if I sad I was, he could quickly find out more. But the next question that came was one that went against what I had just said. I shrugged my shoulders as he asked. "Haven't see him in a while. Might be hiding here or in Korriban as I said before. I don't really care for the man's story. Why should I bother about him?" I asked with a chuckle.

Turning around I moved to the other end of the room and sat the glass on the table to be taken to the kitchen at a later date when I didn't have someone in my house. "If you don't have any more questions, I would like to get back to my work. Got to meet a quota on thirty swords by the end of the week." I shrugged my shoulders. If the man did have any other questions I would answer them, but as for now, I needed to get back to work without this man hunting down "Dante" or "Darren"

[member="Kail Ragnar"],

Another curious answer and another dismissive nod of the head. Kail wasn't buying everything being told to him. He didn't get anywhere taking the word of strangers.

Shifting his weight to his right foot and looping his hands through his belt loops on his combat trousers, Kail smiled curtly as Dante began to effectively pack up his hospitality. After all, there was no reason for him to entertain a dangerous unknown mercenary anymore than he had.

"No, please. I totally understand. You've been a great help, and you certainly sound busy."

Kail didn't take his eyes off Dante as he moved into the hut. He waited a second more.

"Is this your alter-ego when you're not cutting down those beneath you, Shaw?"

The chips were down.

[member="Dante Zankar"]

As the man commented about understanding, I smiled gave a small wave, and started to walk off. I had my back turned to the man. and then I stopped. Frozen as the man asked if this was my Alter-Ego. I let my head drop and smile. I was still holding the sword in my hand. And I bet he knew that I was a deadly foe with it. Seeing as how I could literally flit my way over to him and snap his neck faster than he could blink, I decided not to. Raising my head up, I spoke. Still with my back to him.

"You have no idea who I am, or what I am capable of."

I moved my hand to the grip of the claymore as I spoke those words. Ever so devilishly. "I was killing men like you before you were born Merc. As much as I was a Sith all those years ago, it does not mean I am not a Changed man." I turned around to face the man, looking at him to see any reaction he held. "I have something to live for. I know that you might as well." Pointing for him to leave, "Now for the sake of whatever it is, Leave before I will leave you cold."

This man could draw his weapon and fire at me if he wanted. I would even let him try his first shot, because fighting a Sith Lord is not something to be taken lightly. I wanted to give the man a chance to leave and save himself a beat down. Ever since I had Joined and left the New Order, I have found myself being more Merciful to others. Probably because I was once the type to kill you on the spot. Right now, I simply want to live my life until the right moment when I will meet her again.

[member="Kail Ragnar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom