Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life Day Gala [ CIS & Friends ]

ieg1wvi.jpg

G A L A

Gattopardo-183434_L.jpg

Golbah City
Geonosis, CIS Space

Tonight was very special.

In fact, it was just what the Confederacy needed. From the moment of their return, tension was a reality. But for one night, every man, woman, and droid would be able to breathe easy. For one night, they would be able to gather together, raise a glass, and celebrate. For today, was the High Justice's birthday. Now, anyone who knew [member="Tmoxin Temi"] knew that she was the Pinnacle of Professional. She carried herself with class, grace, and tact wherever she went. As such, tonight wouldn't feature a Jawa popping out of a Cake. But it would feature the finest the Confederacy had to offer.

In the heart of Golbah City, a Grand Hall had been selected for the Gala. Glistening chandeliers showered the open space with bright lights. Numerous tables, all draped with white, were arranged neatly in a semi-cirlce; featuring a dance floor in the middle. Ahead, a stage had been prepared, for toasts and most importantly live entertainment. As the hour arrived, the honored guests began to enter the Hall. Most were local Confederates, yet invitations had been sent abroad; to the First Order, to the Free Worlds Coalition, even to the Coalition. Some helped themselves to the Open Bar, whilst others immediately headed to the dance floor. Regardless of where an individual went, a B1 bearing a tray and sporting a bow tie would never be outside of earshot. Food and drinks alike were always in reach.

Tonight, the Confederacy was going to party.

[member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Aevan Kitaki"], [member="Akabane Jarvik"], @Ar'ekk, [member="Arlox"], [member="Ash"], [member="Aut-X"], [member="Aya Clarke"], [member="B1-1313"], [member="B1-990"], [member="Bartic Myth'rand"], [member="BX-22222"], [member="BX-25233"], [member="BX-66260"], [member="BX-72967"], [member="BX-73300"], [member="BX-75244"], [member="Cady"], [member="Cairyn Midore"], @Carlye Rausegeber, [member="Charr"], [member="Chek Zun"], [member="Darth Interitus"], [member="Darth Kentarch"], [member="Darth Rixas"], [member="Derek Dib"], [member="Edward Varric"], [member="Galven Hansol"], [member="Hades Dai"], [member="Holowan Industries"], [member="Idaren Verd"], [member="IT-88"], [member="Jack Anderson"], [member="Jaya Tandris"], [member="Jorah"], [member="Jrogan"], [member="Kal Jaii"], [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"], [member="Kurenai Yumi"], [member="Lady Psyona"], [member="Liset Vereen"], [member="Lord Mettallum"], [member="Maanis"], [member="Marcus Collier"], [member="Marcus Lund"], [member="Maxerian Gron"], [member="Morgan Redeaux"], [member="Muad Dib"], [member="Nasho Vesh"], [member="Natalie LaForte"], [member="Natasha Darkstar"], [member="Noviac Caligo"], [member="Rashae"], [member="Seela Tarkona"], [member="Sila"], [member="Sochi Ru"], [member="Surnin Strenger"], [member="Talbot Vitalis"], [member="Tiberius Royalblaze"], [member="Tmoxin Temi"], [member="Valis Marr"], [member="Valjan Hon'rey"], [member="Verd Skirata"], [member="Werah Unon"], [member="Xero Wran"], [member="Yuna Hart"], [member="Zahori Denko"], [member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

[member="Jorus Merrill"], [member="Mia Monroe"], [member="Draco Vereen"], [member="Faith Organa"], [member="Isamu Baelor"], [member="Natasi Fortan"], [member="Rolf Amsel"]

Parties were fun. Fancy parties? Not so much. The promise of an open bar had overwritten the apprehension however, and so Jaya was dressed in the fanciest outfit she had. A white jacket that was barely passable, maybe, for this event that she had gotten once and promptly forgot about owning was paired with a pair of white slacks that was aquired at the same time. She had never worn them before and still looked brand new, which was probably the only redeeming factor. The shoes she wore weren't hers but Zoey's, although her best friend had no idea she borrowed them. There was regret washing over her already however as she was reminded of the fact they were a size too small with every step she took.

The woman approached the Grand Hall and looked around, watching the small crowds at the entrance converse with each other. The fact she could've taken a plus one along crossed her mind, but then promptly remembered there was nobody she knew who would be even remotely interested in going. There had to be at least someone interested in talking about... things fancy people talked about with her, she thought.

If one thing was for certain, it was that Jaya did not belong here. Despite that she was going to blend in as well as possible just to make use of the open bar as much as she could without getting completely wasted, that could be done later at a cantina afterwards. First things first however: The open bar. As she walked over she wondered what her first drink was going to be.

OOC:
Feel free to approach Jaya! Come one, come all!

Over the balcony he leaned, watching the city theocentric under the reign of the Confederacy. It wasn't every day that he had a moment of downtime. This, in his opinion, didn't count as downtime. Going to a celebratory gala wasn't exactly his idea of a good time. Crashing through an enemy line, beskad drinking from his enemies with fire burning all around.... Now that was fun. Strolling through a desert was fun. Dressing up and rubbing elbows with the high class? Not his cup of tea.

Shaking his head he entered the suite he was staying in for the event. Looking in the mirror at his simplistic clothes for a moment he was tempted to just go as is, but his brother had asked him to be presentable. Muad was a killer, a warrior, a monster. Dressing him up wouldn't change that fact, nor the fact that he was dangerous. Shaking his head again he opened the closet and grabbed the garments he had purchased.

An hour later ...
The crowds gathered outside where paparazzi snapped holos of any celebrities or dignitaries who would be arriving. The carpet rolled from the massive building was packed as guests slowly entered while catching up with friends and partaking of the festivities already.

Pulling into the side of the road in a speeder bike he climbed from the vehicle, helmet hiding his features. Moving through the crowd he lightly leaped the rail immediately gaining the attention of security. Raising the visor just enough for the glowing blue eyes to be seen, he was waved through. In a Galaxy filled with Sith, Jedi, and many different beings of different cultures and planets the man with glowing blue eyes was nearly identifiable by his reputation and features.

Once past the entrance he removed his helmet and ran a hand through his hair, knowing security was right and would not allow the media within. Walking through the growing crowd he made his way to the bar, ordering a Whyren's Reserve, while leaning there observing the gathering. The suit he was wearing almost made him appear civilized. But one look into his glowing eyes or a taste of his presence would immediately change the opinion.

Today was the big day, a time to have some fun. Akabane had made a promise to share a dance with [member="Aevan Kitaki"]. Time spent alongside the one you liked would always be worthwhile, but his confidence in dancing faded as he stepped into the building. The last dance he saw from her was actually impressive, even though he thought the fire shaping part was silly. Remembering that he somehow gained some confidence back.

They agreed to meet once both of them arrived. Akabane walked through the doors and waited patiently at the entrance, leaning against the wall. The habit of leaning on expensive walls was probably the only thing that made him noticeable by the average person passing by. Well, that and his attire which featured a fully purple suit missing the jacket. He also wore a dark purple fedora, almost black at a glance. The outfit was a little overkill for him. He decided a black suit would be too boring for his liking.

The young Akabane would await the arrival of his dearest. Checking the time on his right wrist where a watch rested every few minutes. He pushed the hat down to block his eyes until then.

Parties, formal gathering, just interacting with people was not something Kurenai was good at, not that she didn't like them it was more due to the lack of social experience and tact. One on one talks were fine, but anything more made her uncomfortable, and this event was not different from every other one she had attended in the part 700 years. In her mind fun was training, shooting, fighting and other activities associated with warfare, it was what she was self raised to do and liked it. Meeting new people was a hard third on the list of things to do, what was number two, that's a secret.

She milled around the bar in her formal suit, long black dress pants, a white shirts accompanied by a light blue vest, a small necklaces for style. The outfit rarely got any use, mainly being worn when meeting with high end contractors, so it was good to give it some mileage, plus it was comfortable. Soon though her peace and quite was interrupted by arriving at the bar, seemingly also trying to get away from the crowds.

[member="Muad Dib"] if she remember correctly, Kurenai had seen him here and there, and had heard an interesting story from her son about the man, a pyromaniac of sort, and a lover of fire balls. She waited a bit, knowing full well standing in one place would be uneventful, "You must be Muad Dib if I am not mistaken, what brings you to this party, you do not seem to be one to fit in with this situation". She mentally slapped herself, worst introduction ever.

Downing the first drink he tapped the bar top motioning for another. Crowds of joyous people annoyed him. The glitter and sparkle, the facade of niceties. He disliked the whole thing. And it was expected a certain level of decorum. He twitch curled his lips into a snarl as he took the refilled tumbler and turned from the bar. He was only here for two reasons. His brother asked him to put in a civilized appearance and he had invited a guest. So he stood gritting his teeth.

Turning as he was spoken to, his eyes took in the woman before him. Dressed for the occasion as well he got the feeling she too was a bit out of place. And let's face the fact that everyone else was wandering around greeting one another and being jovial and they were the only two separated from the celebration, hanging at the bar. A chuckle echoed from his chest.

"Aye, definitely not my first choice. I'd rather be out there, doing something that actually mattered."

He tossed back the drink and tapped the bar once more for a refill. Turning back to the woman he arched a brow.

"And what of you? And while you know my name, do I get the honor of yours?"

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

As the man turned to look at her Kurenai expected him to be mad, angry or at the very least annoyed at her for interrupting his drinking session, but was surprised when he responded with a chuckle, earning a raised eye brow. It seemed that person was more talkative then she had initially though.

"Me, I am Kuernai Yumi, most people just call me crimson though, but that is to be expected, I do not really make myself well known, going solo is my preferred style".

She moved closer to [member="Muad Dib"] sitting on one of the bar stools next to him, "I'll have what he is having". "sooo, what do you think this party is about, a show for the holo-press, or just a way for our higher-ups to mingle with other big wigs to get more support for the government".

The chance had finally arrived when Aevan would be able officially dance with Akabane. The day they met, they had agreed that when a ball or dance was going to be held, they would be there together. Such an opportunity had arrived and she wasn't going to let it get away.

Wearing one of her royal gowns of crimson, she had decided to go with one of the simple ones she had. She had a shawl of the same shade wrapped through her arms, but not covering her top at all. Having brought it along for later if it got chilly.

Walking up to the Grand Hall where the gala was being held for Tmoxin, she looked for her friend. Not seeing him outside, she went inside. As she walked through the front doors, she saw him leaning against the wall there waiting for her. Giving him a smile that was just for him, Aevan moved to his side.

"How are you tonight, Mister Gale? I hold you to what we talked about and sharing that dance. Are you ready?"

A friendly nickname she had given him that first day and she always called him that.

[member="Kurenai Yumi"] [member="Muad Dib"] [member="Akabane Jarvik"] [member="Jaya Tandris"]

A voice interrupted his quiet time and he knew who it was. Akabane tipped the hat to where he could see again and smiled. He looked at the dress she wore and was in shock. After a moment of silence he cleared his throat. "You.. you look really great." he said complimenting Aevan. "Yes, Princess. We shall dance when the time comes."

Akabane would lead the way to the dance floor but made sure he did it at a good walking speed. A speed where they could match each other's pace. Along the way he would talk with Aevan about the party and how she herself was doing. "Do you like my suit?" he asked hoping to get a yes. This suit was an expensive one, though to be fair all suits were.

When they arrived on the dance floor he would start the dance. A slow dance seemed appropriate since the music had a slow beat. He would break away from Aevan and smile slightly. "Can I have this dance?" he asked to add some humour to the atmosphere. Generally he wouldn't dance at all but a dance is what he ppromised. Akabane rest one hand on her hip with the other in the air, waiting for hers if she said yes. He would start swaying when all was ready in sync with Aevan.

[member="Aevan Kitaki"]

It wasn't everyday you had an invitation to the High Justice's birthday gala. And so it was that Derek found himself walking through the grand entrance and into the massive hall which was decked out in an opulence that would cause the richest aristocrat to look in with envy. Nothing was spared as everywhere the eye landed was another scene of elegance and beauty.

Moving through the crowd he greeted several dignitaries and ambassadors. While not a Geonosian Knight and not quite yet viceroy (as they were waiting on the votes to be counted in the Siskeen system, a return to diplomacy and the Confederate fold) he still cut a dashing figure with a small name being made from both his diplomatic efforts and action under duress.

Standing under the soft glow from the crystalline chandeliers his grey suit with charcoal shirt and dark, crimson tie radiated both authority and finesse. As red rimmed eyes met glowing blue ones from across the way, Derek smiled. Somewhat surprised his brother actually had chosen to come and look presentable he began making his way to the bar.

"Alderra Wine."

Looking between the woman and Muad he smiled once more. From the crowd came one of the photographers who were there to capture the evening's festivities and participants. She held the camera up and Derek couldn't help himself, planning an arm around Muad and smiling. As the image was captured the photographer moved off looking for others to commemorate the occasion with. Turning back to the woman at the bar he gave a slight bow.

"I couldn't help overhearing your introduction Ms. Yumi, a pleasure. And while going solo had it's strengths, so too does going a Confederacy. And tonight's event, well you aren't completely wrong. It is an event that allows people to see the Confederacy, to run elbows so to speak. But it also allows us, the people, to meet one another. To know that we aren't just strangers standing side by side. We are confederates, allies, and potentially friends. It's also a birthday celebration of the High Justice."

Retrieving his wine he returned back to the conversation, a smile etched upon his face.

"Excuse me, I have to apologize for my manners. I'm Derek Dib."

[member="Kurenai Yumi"] [member="Muad Dib"]

The invitation was interesting Muadie wanted Bella to meet him for a ball. She laughed to herself remembering some of the balls that had been held and had been crashed.

She pulled out her best party dress, a black fitted gown that she loved dearly it sparkled under the lights little twinkles that acted as a beacon for someone imparticular. So the Mad Knight wanted to try and have a go at this.

She would be there sparkles on.

Within a few days she arrived this would be like an outing, or a presentation. When had she last appeared somewhere? She couldn’t remember.

Tucking her hair behind her ears to reveal the tiny drop earrings Bella stepped out of her transport already she felt the vibrations of her connection to Muadie hmm a bit with anticipation. She smiled and headed inside.

It wouldn’t be hard for her to find him, the thin line that beckoned her from across a galaxy now glowed hot in her mind. Her cobalt blue eyes scanned the room, oh she should have known where he was. The bar.

She walked in a gentle sway her to walk as her dress clung tightly then she spotted him and he wasn’t alone.

Muadie what are we drinking? her way of letting him know she was there though he already knew.

There was Derek she knew him…well. But now the woman..she did not.

[member="Muad Dib"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Another tap on the bar and Muad motioned to Yumi with his head. The bartender grabbed another glass and poured the Whyren's Reserve into it then slid the glass toward the woman before going back to polishing the bar top into a reflective sheen. Derek arrived and grabbed him, posting for a picture before introducing himself. Frowning he watched his brother.

"Well, there's our answer to the occasion. And why are you in such a jovial mood tonight brother?"

Typically Derek was more reserved. But tonight he was positively oozing ... happiness. It was a bit disturbing. Shaking his head he rolled his eyes for Tumi's benefit before tossing his drink back and setting the glass empty upon the bar.

"Last time I saw you this happy was right before I tackled you through the window in that lounge the 'High Dive'. Never sing karaoke again. You sounded like a dying mynock."

Muad chuckled then paused as his glowing eyes began scanning the guests of the gala. He had felt her nearby. A twitch of his lips that curved the corners upwards as he felt her question through their bond. Turning to the bartender Muad rapped the bar once more.

"Refill me, and pour a glass of Alderaan wine for the coming lady. Like what the other lady is drinking."

His head inclined toward Derek mockingly. Then his glowing eyes caught sight of her moving through the crowd. The form fitting gown that accented her curves moved seductively with the sway of her hips caused a feral grin to cross his face.

Taking the wine glass with his left he cruised the last few feet to meet her, right hand curving to the small of her back to pull her tight against him as his lips captured hers with a heated kiss that left no question of who either was here with. Looking back to Yumi and Derek the predatory smile still remained etched in his face.

"My Princess, Arabella, meet Kurenai Yumi. And you already know Derek."

His eyes seemed to flicker a bright red for a mere moment as he spoke his brother's name. But the flash was so quick it was nearly imperceptible. But he was sure Bella felt the emotional flash through their bond. Holding out his left he offered the wine to Arabella.

[member="Arabella Darkhold"] I [member="Derek Dib"] I [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

.............. she was partially speechless by [member="Derek Dib"] sudden entrance and forceful picture pose he did with what she assumed to be siblings, they looked rather similar, and acted no to different from her own children, one the outgoing cheery type, the other a more secluded, yep they definitely acted like brothers.

"I guess it does answer my question, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance other Dib, or should i refer to you by your first name as to no cause confusion"? She could not help but smile slightly at the playful banter between the two, though it did send a slight pain though her chest that the prospect of seeing her own family again was still a far off goal, but it was amusing to see non the less."That sound like an.... interesting night you two had".

Soon the groups attention was brought to a new addition, one she did not notice right away until [member="Muad Dib"] ordered another drink be poured and looking back into the crowd. As [member="Arabella Darkhold"] Kurenai too noted the lavish dress, slightly surprised by that Muad acted, making it very well know that she was his girl, were he and his brother in competition or something? SHe rose out of her seat giving a small bow to the new addition, "It is nice to meet you, Miss Darkhold, I hope to day fines you well".

[member="Derek Dib"]

The kiss was warm as fire threaten to spark into a flame she felt his possessiveness wrap around her and bring her in close as he clearly marked his territory.

She nearly fainted from loss of breath as he pulled away and began introducing her, “hello Kurenai Yumi and yes hello Derek how’s it going?” She looked around briefly, "So this is how the CIS party?" So far it was very hold out your pinky kinda party.

Through their bond she soothed his emotions, you should see what’s under the dress later. It’s all your’s my madman, no one else even dares come near enough to try . History had come and gone and was not destined to repeat itself plus Muadie had to know by now that when she dressed like this it was for his eyes and his appreciation.

She smiled, “Its nice to meet you Kuranai may the blessings of the day be with you.” She reached for the glass, “have I missed much?” She didn’t think she had but to be polite she felt she should ask.

[member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

So far the only person Aevan had gotten to know here was Akabane. They had met very early on in her time and had a run in now and then since. Nothing like this though. A ball or gala was a place to seen and she hoped he would notice her.

He didn't disappoint her at all and in his shock, she may have blushed just a little. It took him a moment to be able to speak and said she looked really great. A dance was promised when the time was right and she took a hold of his arm to allow him to escort her where the gala was being held. He asked if she liked his suit and she smiled at him...almost grinned.

"It suits you very well, my prince, Mister Gale. The purple makes you looks dashing and royal."

Arriving at where the dancing was, he stopped almost formally, but with a smile asked if he could have the dance. He one hand on her hip and the other he held out for her to grasp. Placing her hand within his, she put her other on his hip as well. Allowing him to take the lead in the dance, "I never actually thought this would happen. I'm glad it did though."

[member="Akabane Jarvik"]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4ELqraXx-U[/youtube]​

The last black tie event Tmoxin had attended found her at the end of the night, not dancing with her heels off, but choking Semprana the Hutt and running for the Sovereign Stingray.off a listing, fireball of a luxury liner.

She assumed this gala thrown in her honor would be less combustive.

Despite having her last real birthday party at the age of sixteen, the Dark Jedi embraced the sentiment as a Hapan would - by wearing a gown both elegant and revealing, imported from the planet of seven moons. With no clear embarrassment in her features aside from a knowing smirk, Tmoxin glided into the room with the kind of poised humility that oozed sincerity, but was undoubtedly practiced at many formal gatherings.

The Darkside of the Force was strong in the room, which satisfied the High Justice but also helped her to identify someone she was eager to see again, a Knight named Derek Dib, whose aura was much lighter. But first she sent over a couple of bottles of Breath of Heaven to [member="Darth Metus"] and whoever the little snack was on his arm. She did not realize that Derek’s brother was in attendance; she only knew that they had a complicated relationship.

After the redhead located Derek, she watched from afar, not wanting to interrupt her friend in the middle of his conversation. The man next to him must have been Muad. She did not recognize the other women, but both were quite beautiful to her Hapan standards.

With two Mirari bodyguard droids never far behind her - she did not take chances even in polite company - she hung close to the entrance conversing with two younger Geonosian Knights, trying to catch Derek’s eye to see if he was amenable to her approach. Like anyone in the ballroom, he would witness her strictest reserve, but unlike the others had also been able to break that resolve down to the sweetest denouement on Bothawui.

[member="Derek Dib"] [member="Jaya Tandris"] [member="Muad Dib"] [member="Akabane Jarvik"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"] [member="Aevan Kitaki"] [member="Arabella Darkhold"]

"Please, call me Derek."

His smile was genuine and warm toward the woman. This was a night of getting to know one another and, as Muad just pointed out, he was indeed in a great mood. Turning back to his brother he raised his hand and clutched his chest in false and over exaggerated pain at the revelation of his singing ability.

"You wound me brother. And if I recall you tackled me though the window of that high rise. And pain caused by my singing was repaid by our landing several floors down... It wasn't that bad..."

The smirk on his face revealed that it quite possibly was that bad. Turning his head he watched as Muad met Arabella with a kiss. Looking sideways at Yumi he smiled.

"Yeah, it was an interesting night. Muad had more fun then he's letting on."

Turning his attention back to the couple he raised his glass in a half salute to Arabella as a greeting. He caught the momentary flash from his brother and hid a smile behind his hand feigning a cough. He loved his brother. But Muad truly was like fire, he burned bright and hot in his convictions and for those he loved. Thankfully he fell into that category most days.

"Nothing much to miss other then the people just getting to know one another."

Pausing in his line of thought he turned his head feeling a presence in the Force he had come to know. It was his turn for eyes to search the crowd looking for the source that had gained his attention. Then his eyes found her standing a ways off talking to a few Knights of the Confederacy. The dress she was wearing was revealing, tempting, and the very height of fashion. But it was the knowing smirk on her face that caused him to lightly brush his forehead.

She was the picture of reserved royalty and poise. It was apparent she knew her affect upon a room and was neither shy nor apologetic in her presence that was augmented in the force. An open smile answered the subtle question in her eyes. It was inviting and warm, silently urging her to approach. But he had enough decor to allow her to choose what she wished. As High Justice and a woman of Hapan aristocracy he would never attempt to influence the woman to do anything she didn't want to do. Especially at a gala dedicated to her life day. But that didn't stop the slight flare of his eyes and the wide grin upon his face.

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] I [member="Arabella Darkhold"] I [member="Kurenai Yumi"] I [member="Muad Dib"]

"Of course Derek it is then", his warm smile was a little strange, as it was not a common occurrence for her, it was odd, but not unwelcoming. She continued to watch the engagement between the two brothers, giving a nod to Miss Kitaki when addressed by her, slowly sipping the wine that the bar tender had present at Muads.

Still, all Kurenai could really do was stand their silent as the other talked around, not having nearly enough information to know what was going on to form a proper response. In addition to everyone else answering each others questions. She kinds of felt like a third wheel, or in this case a fourth wheel, either way it felt slightly uncomfortable, like one of those cringy holo dramas where someone stand to the side while the other talk, not being able to interject into the conversation at all.

[member="Arabella Darkhold"] l [member="Derek Dib"] l [member="Muad Dib"] l [member="Arabella Darkhold"]

There was a party, and party meant drinks and dancing to good music... hopefully. Maybe it just meant drinks and dancing to some kind of music. Which would totally be fine to Kat; really she needed to release after what she'd been through. She'd been all too serious for way too long, training and fighting... it was time for a good time. The whole thing felt pretty surreal, to be honest. When she was little, Mother told her bedtime stories about the Confederacy and the Templars, about how much fun she had had and everything on Ryloth. Katrine loved listening about them. Of course, the stories made it seem like the Confederacy lasted for much longer than she had found out they did which by now had taught Katrine she had either should have asked for exact facts or something had changed again. Kinda like how Mother's connection to the Force had wandered or how she had stopped being a Sith and a bunch of other things. Either way, things were definitely off in the last of the past, the girl had decided a while ago. Maybe that was why she had vanished from the face of the galaxy for so long.

Anyway, her head was rushing off again. Ryloth had been fun though she didn't even know at the time she had killed slavers while the Confederacy had returned and was returning order to the planet Father had once commanded. Then Shimia, she learned and met some interesting people. Even Father talked to her... how fitting that had been, his voice in her head just when she was learning the Confederacy had in fact returned onto the map. And now, the little Lupine was at a party. She checked herself, her palms passed over the fabric of the dress she had created herself. Her hair was still purple, though far lighter than it had originally been so it felt only fitting to create herself an attire of the same color. It suited her, after all, the girl decided as she passed through the doors, pushing her curled hair to the side. The spacious room was lit, her sapphire blue eyes immediately noticed before her gaze shifted down to the space beneath the chandeliers. Tables, dance floor, stage... it was definitely promising, Katrine decided as she walked further.

There was that curiosity again getting to her as she let herself observe the people as she moved. She immediately noticed the beautiful flowing gown on one, being somewhat envious at the whole outlook of it before she noticed the woman wearing it. Katrine stared for a moment before she blinked and remembered to stop, her head turning. She noticed the man next, face was definitely in the pretty boy category though the suit was just cringing. Maybe if they could burn clothes later and he could be saved. She giggled at the thought as she moved, grinning right as she saw the man wearing the purple suit. "Awesome," she muttered, finally arriving to the bar just as her eyes landed on the woman with the short hair and purple highlights. "Hello," she greeted her with her usual very cheerful nature, smiling widely. "I love your hair!"

[member="Jaya Tandris"]

Edric yanked at his collar and looked around the room while trying to avoid conversations that he had no interest in. He was here for the simple fact of expectations. He wasn't high in the ranks, or really a public face but he was still a part of the military for the Confederacy. He preferred if he could sneak off to some library or simply get away from the rather annoying music. Unlike his father he never really cared about it or found anything really important about it.

He had gotten used to being at these kind of parties though so it wasn't too hard for him to blend in. Granted he did not really know what was approriate dress for these kinds of galas considering his own home's set up. So when he had entered it was a part of suits, ties and dresses, where as he stood there in a military uniform blinking and looking at himself, knowingly out of place compared to the others. Thankfully that didn't seem to draw a great deal of attention so he was able to happily remain in the background and away from most people.

He did enjoy being the observer in the situation. It was a change of pace being able to simply watch and not have to be infront of people. He more often than not was dealing with state business or in command of a military force so being in the middle of a crowd, no higher or more important than the others was far more preferable for Edric, as he was able to simple watch and drink from a glass while others crowded around far more public figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom