Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liberation of 80060050076

Well I've had this idea for a faction thread/campaign. With the republic having its hands busy with the reemerging sith, keeping the peace and aiding however we can, though in our own way, has fallen upon us.

• The thread however will be called "The Liberation of 80060050076" and will take place in the Corlax System, on Corlax 4. The plot will be centered around a G0-T0 Droid that has broken free of its programming, and temporarily seized control over the entire planet. It has set itself up as a dictator, causing an economic emergency. The human population has been enslaved by a army of droids, it would be our job to end the insurrection.

I've posted this to see if anyone would be interested in participating.

Clearing up faster than I had expected. I thought it would have taken a week or so, but somehow it went rather fast. I'm still giving it a few days to finish getting down and to make sure that it stays down. Thank you for your concern! [member="Sochi Ru"]

To make a list of all who is participating so that I'll have a count.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
[member="Aika Kawakami"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Maya Whitelight"]
[member="Xander Carrick"]
@Jeela Tillian

Is there anyone else before I put the thread up later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom