Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG: Does Your Company Require Help? #2

My old thread died. Oh well. I guess I can start a new one.

As the title of this thread suggests, I am putting forward my time, and expertise, into helping your company. I'll work for you In Character, perhaps as a contractor or employee, and work with you to fulfill the criteria needed for tier advancement. Whether it is a misc thread, contract, development thread, major project, I'm available for you to write with.

I have grown the following companies. They fizzled out because I didn't have anyone to write with me. But don't let the same thing happen to yours! Just tag me in this thread and we can talk.

[member="sabrina"]

As far as I am aware, there are no rules or regulations that would stop your company becoming contracted to your faction. You would just need a partner to arrange the contract in character between your company and factions representatives. I could be entirely wrong, however. I suggest contacting an RPJ.

[member="sabrina"]

Just for the thread to begin, and for us to negotiate the contract In Character. You should probably set the setting for the meeting as the starter.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
[member="Avedia Lacroix"] Do you have an idea for a holovid that Star Tours could sponsor? (Star Tours makes multiple major announcements during its shareholders' assembly, two of which pertain to the bread-and-circuses, for which I still have 32 posts to go before the project is completed)

Make the Best Use of Frequent Flyer Miles - the IC thread for the shareholders' assembly

Also some past movies shot by Taking Off on a Star Tour:

[member="Dunames Lopez"]

I can't help with this. I don't really know what to suggest. Perhaps you could arrange for advertisement to be played before your holovids are played? I am sure you could meet with other corporations to arrange advertisement rights through contracts or misc threads, which would count to your tier advancement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom