Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Dark-Sided Faction

After Lierra escaped slavery with some help, she pretty much focused solely on her relations with her new employers at Emeritus Industries and increased her knowledge of science, tech, etc. by building new droid prototypes for a time. But, seeing as the company has more or less collapsed, this would be the time to move my char forward in another way. I was thinking, someone could either blackmail or manipulate her into joining a more dark-sided faction (seeing as she is pretty ignorant of what is currently occuring on the galatic stage) to put her talents to use there.

As much as I would love to say Primeval we died nearly 10 months ago. The First Order is a big one of course, and they are also the only major that is dark sided(I believe). The One Sith have fallen more or less aside from whatever they're doing on Castameer. You could always somehow end up there to work on their superweapon

Also don't forget the sith order and various cults popping up now, but as mentioned before I would definitely look into [member="Darth Ignus"] 's reformation. Seems like an interesting idea

At the First Order we're always looking for more scientists! We're the only dark side major on the map at the moment and we strive to stay on the cutting edge of military technology. The general faction focus is more on non-FU than FU which sets us firmly apart from the Sith cults which are around. We're much more like the Empire and First Order of the movies in our make up and characters so if that appeals to you, come check us out :) we'd love to have you or at least keep you designing war droids under duress.
If not, like others have said, there are quite a few Sith cults popping up since the collapse of the major Sith faction. I believe the Sith Order is the largest but I'm not too involved in Sith going ons right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom