Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF Master

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
Kind of like another recent thread, yes, but hey, it's, um, the season I guess.

So, yeah. Jedi sort looking for a trainer. Not entirely fussy if it's not a standard Jedi but I guess that's okay too? Someone I don't normally write with would be nice!

i'm tired okay

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Decide a faction that most aligns with your character's belief then join it. Then go to their forum and then to their "Training Grounds" Subforum and post a thread there with a [looking for trainer] in the title. If no one else gets to you to today I'll ask Jaxton to do it, he's a somewhat reasonable guy about these things.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
If you're looking to be a jedi but not a 'cut and dry jedi' then I'd say join the Republic. If not you could join the Echani Compact or Omega Pyre if you've got more darkside influence than lightside or more of a middle man.

@[member="Jacen Cavill"] @[member="Valik"] @[member="Qae Shena"]

You don't / need / to pick a faction. There are many non aligned masters / knights in the board.

What' he's looking for is a non aligned faction knight master who would like to train him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom