Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's not let the Discord die

Placeholder 01

P
I love the discord room.

It's opened me up to a number of people I never would have given the time of day to in the past, and I think it helped ease relations between a lot of others folks. I was allowed to meet new people and help change my own image from a less negative light. It's definitely solved more drama than it's started.

That, and it's just fun to hang out and talk to folks (and read terrible fan-fiction on Friday nights.)

The Discord is a great thing to remind people not to blend the IC and the OOC, and it's a whole lot easier to understand where someone is coming from over voice rather than text.

It boomed when Tef and the crew added it to the site, but it's gotten rather quiet as of late. I hang out there most days in the evenings as the Bandersnatch. I hope more folks, new and old, give it another go too.

Placeholder 01

P
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Skype is nice, but it's closed off. Things are generally pretty quiet in the voice chat these days. I suppose I just like the fact that any random stranger can pop in and we can have a conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom