Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's make stone soup (A brainstorm)

Krenis Skirata

K
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Soup In case you're unfamiliar or have forgotten this marvelous little tale.

Right, so there has been some controversy going around lately, relating to the Republic and its fate. Tempers have flared and people have gotten hurt. That is really bad, since essentially the argument is about a colored blob on a digital image. Nobody should be getting hurt over that. Part of the resulting problem is burnout from the constant invasions and focus on the war between the OS and GR. It's gotten to be more of an obligation than fun, which is why we're all here. Plus with recent troubles, people are steering clear, so not many new people are getting involved, and some have said that when they first joined, it was very difficult to get involved.

Here's my solution. Let's make a major PVE campaign storyline that gets everyone involved in the types of stories and writing they enjoy. Fleeters, troopers, Senators, scoundrels, and Jedi. Everyone together doing their part that they want. Make it grand in scope, make it dangerous, and add plenty of heroics to make everyone enjoy the story. That makes everyone feel better, enjoy the storytelling, increases activity, and can be a good alternative to bring in more people. We can also bring in other factions if people want as well, to get cross-faction activity to happen.

How will all this happen though? Simple. I leave Sunday morning and get back Wednesday night. In the meantime, throw in every wild idea you come up with, talk with others about the stories you've always wanted to write, and when I get back, I'll see if I can't come up with some overarching plot that brings everything together in one arc.

Krenis Skirata

K
[member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Ali Hadrix"] [member="Jaccer Ramirez"]

Likes won't make a story, friends.

But I pulled together a brief idea.

GRIM gets word of a rebel movement planning to overthrow the Senate and install a new government. A Jedi and intelligence officer are dispatched to investigate, but go missing. A larger team is sent to investigate while diplomats attempt to negotiate with the rebels, but unbeknownst to them, the rebels are using the time to prepare a massive terrorist attack on the capital, which is discovered just in time for SpecOps and Jedi to attempt to stop it. Evidence reveals this was a small part of a larger conspiracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom