Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets have a little fun- Feedback

Bring me your tired, your sick, your old, your poor....but especially your criticisms! Honestly I've seen a lot of people doing this so I decided why not it could be fun to see what people have to say. If you don't know my chars besides Laith I play....

[member="Ronan Dyre"]
[member="Garrus Garon"]
[member="Ordan Vosk"]
[member="Aethan Tannan"]
[member="Naimes Ahn-Dross"]

.....and it's likely that I am alt of Illie's and one with her inconceivable hive mind. Anyways I've rp'ed with some of you and others I have not. Criticisms, compliments or general feedback are all welcome on either the chars or the writer. I'm a big boy and my feelings won't be hurt but if they are I'll likely run away and ply my sorrow with alcohol. Cheers!

[member="Ermac Laith"] what can I say. Your posts are written eloquently, easily understood and inspire me to do better.

The stories are ones of growth, each character seems guarded, with layers making them complex.

I enjoy our stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom