Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets get started shall we...

[member="Djonas Vile"]

Coming into the temple, waiting at the mouth of it looking out. Wearing only the plain clothes of blue jeans and tight pink looking corset that covered most of her upper body. On her hip was her belt. Hanging was a blaster, and knife on the other side. Leaving in her own room a sniper rifle. Having her hands on both of her hips in a manner. Now to wait to have the one was meting her today for her first lesson in the force. @Djonas Vile

Up the stairs came a hooded figure, dressed in a black cloak with a black armored vest trimmed in gold. His face was not hidden behind a mask this time. He wanted this woman to see the face of greed. "You Seanna?" he asked, coldly. It was clear that he wasn't impressed with who he had been stuck with today.

"Follow me." Djonas walked inside the temple and down a long corridor. "I can already tell this isn't going to be worth my time." he said, already doubting his aspirant. "What makes you believe you are ready for what's to come?"

[member="Seanna Vel "]

Giving him a cold hard stare of her own. Only to see that wasn't none to please to have her today. If anything she couldn't care less if he was with her or not. All she wanted to do was grasp more of this new found powers that she had inside of her. Sugar, I don't give a rats ass if you think I'm not worth your time.

Getting more up in his personal space with a deadly stare from her dark eyes of hers. Comes Hell or high water, I'm going to learn how to force one way or not with or WITH out you, Sweet Pea... you think I'm not use to getting down and dirty...I'm no damn china doll that is for window display ... I expect to work hard...

[member="Djonas Vile"]

Djonas teeth gritted as he growled at her defiance. His eyebrows furrowed in a rage. "Just be lucky I don't think you're worth activating my lightsaber." He whipped back on his path down the corridor. "Another outburst from you, and your head will decorate my wall, is that clear?" he yelled back. "Now keep up or get out of my face." Djonas wasn't for any games today, especially not with some no named aspirant.

@Seanna Vel

Letting her own black eyes dart at his back. Only this time to keep her mouth shut,for a less part of the matter at hand, there was much she wanted to say. "I got it peacock."

Making herself do a double quickness to her feet to keep pace with such a taller one then her. It didn't stop her from doing her pace to her. Giving him a slide wards glance. As if she had been wanting to say more but this time her eyes did the talking for her. [member="Djonas Vile"]

Djonas walked down the corridor further and reached a door which hissed open, revealing a training room behind it. There were multiple training dummies set up around the room made to resemble a lightsaber wielding opponent. "Here." Djonas reached for a training saber from the belt of his Templar Armor and handed it to Seanna.

"I want to see what you are capable of." he stated. His gauntlet pointed out to each dummy in quick succession. "Attack each one, moving from one to the next after three strikes to their core. Do it as swiftly as you can. Now go." His command was hard and cold. In his mind, he knew she would not impress him, but he would give her a go at it anyway.

@Seanna Vel

Taking light saber into her hand, looking it over and over. It was after all the first time she had ever handle a lightsaber in her life. Finding it not hard to find the on and off switch, and pointing it the right way. Then speaking the next Attacking each one. Doing a few stretches even to the face of doing some flexibly to her body. Looking at him with a black eyes. before taking off at the dummies.

All her hard work on the farm all the years took a hold of her. Flying off to the first one doing so neatly, only to find the next one a bit more to it. It had the natural feel to a tool in her hand. After which time she let herself go to the next to the last one. Making quicker work at it then coming to front to the fact after the last one. With out much of breathing or sweat coming off her body. "That work for you, sweet cake."

[member="Djonas Vile"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom