Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's Get Moving

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Hello Abrion Citizens

Time to get things moving with our faction. For me, life is a bit of a whirlwind, and I want to take a lot of input from the lot of you.

Now, how we were discussing is focusing the faction as a corporate alliance, focusing on development threads for technology, science and our companies.

Additionally, we are focusing on our SpyNet on learning what we can about other governments, and other corporations.

We have our Knights Obsidian, a non-dogmatic group of Force users which will serve as advanced spies, advanced researchers and advanced soldiers/pilots.

Now. there was mention to focus on creating an automated military defense force. The purpose of this thread will be to get thoughts and feelings on how to best run the latter parts, the Knights and military as they don't have as such a clear goal. How to best run it so we all have something that is fun to play, something to bring our focuses to and make this faction a place people want to come and bring characters.

Give us a direction on the back end, as not everyone wants to play a business leader or a CEO.

And go. Get discussion moving with the members and lets see what we can do here.

I really think we can make this all work as if we really break down this whole business idea we need to think about the little parts. Like on different planets with in the our own planets. That will need everyone to make this work as a whole. We need the muscle but also we need those that will go out and get the information that is need to make this all roll. I like the direction of there is different way to take over the galaxy then just using the sword all the time okay destroy a planet. that is.

Do we have any Banks as corps? If so we can use the "Banking Guild" point from TCW. Military might is almost nothing compared to debt.

A note on dev threads. If we put a bit of focus on the Spynet and specifically corporate and tech espionage we could make more exciting dev threads.

Planets, lets not forget those! How many and in what locations?

Lastly...archaeology: our characters live and we write in a used universe.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

[member="Marek Starchaser"]

I mentioned a while back about doubling up on military leaders, since [member="Raziel"] isn't around sometimes to help people deal with their issues, to have a secondary person there. Would allow for smoother work with regards to updating our military, which needs to be the best technologically as we've proven we can't stand other factions with numbers only.

Also, I highly recommend getting companies in our territory pushed to Tier 6. The more Tier 6s part of the Techno Union, the better, as there will be a larger overall influence we will then have on the galaxy.

Military+ and Company+ are what we need to focus on atm.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
I'm taking things step by step.

[member="Seanna Vel"] has everything in order. We're going to try to not go militant-crazy. Spies, business, its more... clean.

I know that [member="Chaos Maxtor"] is willing to take the reigns for our Knights Obsidian.

We need to get to work on a military leader, for sure, if just to have fun ways to play, make threads for the group as a whole and make a place people will want to play.

With the company bit, [member="Enigma"], I understand that but I don't want to be pushing anyone to go at a pace aside from their own. Personally, I have no desires to make it to a Tier 6, I just want to play the game the way I play it.

That last bit is always a thing here. I want everyone to come here for their own reasons and have a reason to be here, something fun to play a character and write awesome stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom