Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's get drunk!

[member="Soulfire Ticon"]

A small air speeder whipped through the sands of Tattoine, speeding towards his home. He had gotten a request to sell his shine and man, was that stuff so good that he almost didn't have the heart to sell it. However, credits were more desirable than liquor...well, that was debatable. Finally, he screeched to a halt outside of his house. His possible buyer was going to be showing up anytime now. He jumped out, sprinting into his house. He jumped into his bedroom, falling onto the ground and reaching under his makeshift bed. Under the bed, he had a box full of jars of moonshine inside. He pulled it out, lifting it up and setting it down on the bed. He then pushed himself into his closet, removing his straw hat and placing it over his head, which covered his bandanna. He then tilted the hat down a bit, before he gripped onto the box and carried the box outside. He returned to his speeder, dropping it in the shotgun of his speeder. He then slammed the door shut, leaning back on the rusted pile of garbage that was his speeder.

[member="Merle Gauge"]

A small cargo freighter dispatched from the fleet carried Soulfire across the desert sands. The crew was looking for liquor and he had found a new supplier. When they weren't out raidng they got thirsty and thirst could make a man crazy. As the sands whipped past he gazed upon them, standing on the open ramp of the freighter.

The small house came into view and the freighter slowed, repulsors kicking up dust as they hovered above the ground and finally set the craft down. Soulfire strode from the back of the ramp, into the sand and grit. His body was clad in a white cloak and his sword jingled at his side. He flipped back his hod, revealing his blonde hair and dark black eyes.

"Greetings from the Blazing Chains."

"The who?" He asked, staring at the man. "I mean, hey! How are you?" He asked in a non-caring tone. "The name is Gauge! You must be the one lookin' for that shine?" He asked, offering his right hand to shake. As he held out his right hand, he began speaking. "How many jars you want? I got ten in this box right 'ere but I can easily get ya' some more." He then spat on the ground, looking back up to [member="Soulfire Ticon"].

[member="Merle Gauge"]

"The blazing chains. We are pirates of the void. We will require much more of your services, So I offer you this deal. Sail with us, create more of your shine aboard our ships and you will paid handsomely."

Ten jars would not satisfy a rampant crew and Soulfire knew even if he didn't accept the offer, he would be seeing this man often.

"Uhm...this is all of a bit sudden..." He muttered. "H-here, why don't you just taste one of 'em first?" He asked, popping open the box and reaching inside. He removed a average sized clear glass jar. Inside was clear liquid and an oversized cap rested on top. He handed the jar over to the pirate, letting out a sigh. "You see, if I sail with you, I can't sell to all of my loyal customers here in Tattoine or Nar Shadda", He explained the situation, praying that the pirate would understand.

[member="Merle Gauge"]

Soulfire sensed his fear through the force, it was a messy and reeked like blood. For a second he considered using a force trick to intimidate the man and then realized it was a moot point.

Reaching into the case he extracted his own jar and opened it, using his force sense to anlayze the composition. It was not poisoned so he drank deeply and then placed the jar back. It hit him like fire, blazing through his veins and invigorating him.

"I shall take it all. How much can you produce? On the offhand you could still sell to your customers, I will appoint you a cargo freighter and crew specifically for that."

"I could get twenty jars in six days. It takes at least three days to make ten jars." He then shook his head as he heard the pirate's offer. He then stopped for a moment, slowly looking up. "I-I'll take it but with one exception. I don't want no crew, those are for amateur shiners", he said, rolling a cigarette and lighting it. "How much credits you willing to spend on this box?" He asked, keeping calm. "You want a cigarette, too?" He asked.'

"Just a hundred?" He asked. "Man, I gotta buy sugar, corn meal, water, and some more supplies just to get close to makin' it! Make it 159." He looked from side to side, before letting out a sigh. "Also, what kinda ship will I be receiving? I already got a modified Porax-38 that is perfect. However, if you allow me to modify this new freighter I may just accept." He thought over the possibilities, which brought a grin to his face. "I'm sure you and your crew think of us Tattoine residents as uneducated, but I ain't and I'm sure you ain't either."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom