Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let the training begin (Val'hala)

I have to make my master proud I just have to I won't let him down he has done too much for me already. This is what ran through Echo's mind as she picked up a training saber and began to swing it. She seemed to have a natural talent for using a saber. Her time as a dancer helped her as she began to jazz up her moves by adding flips and spins as she worked with training dummies

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Without detection, Damien watched the beautiful woman as she moved. It was obvious she did little in the fact of actual combat, as well it was now known that she didn't see rather sensed living energies, so to do even the meager amount she did was rather adequate. This to was something he wanted to develop; sensing through the Force signatures of beings was a good means of tracking, but it didn't allow you to see droids, dummies, or beings that are Force dead such as Vong.

Approaching with his signature entirely invisible, thanks to the skills he bore in alchemy and thus Art of the Small, he ducked under one of her blows. Snatching at her arm, he attempted to take it and wrap it around her torso, pinning her to his chest. It wasn't overly aggressive, nor painful, rather a showing of her missing skills.

"We should focus on the ability to see through the Force before physical training." Damien said, then released her, "The way you sense the aura of another, its similar to what I want you to do. Look for the auras, and then past them. Let your mind open to the colors that can be seem beyond, it will take some focus in the beginning and likely won't be super useful.

"But that doesn't mean it isn't a good skill to have. When you're with myself or another trusted person, you may allow yourself to simply follow signatures. But when by yourself, or when you are in combat, I want you to focus on seeing rather than sensing."

[member="Echo Kora"]

As she listened to him speak she doesn't mind him having her arm pinned to his chest she can feel his heartbeat and it calmed her she was always comforted by physical contact so this was very comforting to her she would breath deeply and she would realize she was enjoying this too much. She would look in his direction and smile trying to keep her mind clear of compassion and focus on the force and then she would quickly spin and pulls herself into a hug "Master I never got the chance to thank you for taking me in"

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Damien chuckled, returning the embrace, "I sense more in you than you know. I can't quite tell what it is, but I feel there will be greatness for you." He said as he gazed down at her, "Anyway, I believe to test your ability to see, we will go to the mines of Val'hala. It will allow you to see what is rock and what is the Phrik found within."

At that, they would teleport in the similar fashion she was probably getting more used to. Appearing outside the entrance of the mine, he spun her in a circle, then grinned as he said, "Look. Focus. Tell me, where is the entrance to the mine?"

[member="Echo Kora"]

As they teleported the minute it took seemed like hours to her. This happened to her very often as she seemed to lose track of time not being able to see made things difficult on her but she had survived.

As they appeared on the surface it took her a minute to get her bearings and she took a few seconds to contemplate what he had said about her having greatness inside and it made her feel proud of herself like she had never felt of herself before and you could tell by the grin on her face that she was proud but her face was still shrouded in mystery by her mask which was now becoming worse for wear. As she was spun around she tried to focus and then said "it's right in front of me"

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Damien nodded, "Yes. Next I want you to see the colors, but in more depth. Attempt to recognize the distance between two points. Such as the entrance. It is roughly eleven feet high with a width of twice that. The reason is so multiple carts can pass through." He said explaining something she likely understood already, but might help her to visualize what she saw.

Walking inward into the mine he passed a man who nodded, "Mr. Daemon, it has been a while since you were here. I heard you don't own JAC any longer, so technically you don't have rights to this place anymore, but the assistance you provided Sari was more than enough for me to ignore that. Shout if you need any help." The man said.

"Of course. Thank you Roth, tell Sari I say hello." He said then passed him by. Turning to Kora he explained, "Also, remember, though you be Sith, it always is a good idea to assist those in their problems if it can better aid you in the future. His wife suffered horrendous nightmares for a long while, so I erased the memories that haunted her. Thus, from then on, I knew should I ever leave my company, that I would have access to these minerals for the future."

The rest of the walk he was silent until he came before a massive diamond tipped drill. Reaching out to the controls, he flipped a few switches, and it began to power up, "Look at the wall here. Do you see any Phrik? It will appear as a darker substance than the surrounding dirt." He wondered if she would be able to see beyond the first few inches of the wall, as currently no Phrik could be seen, but beneath it there would be.

[member="Echo Kora"]

In that moment she realized for once that her master actually was a very good man but she realized that he had never called her by her first name so she turned and looked in his way and then she was hit with an unshakable feeling that she wanted to hug him because of all the things he had done for her taking her in and caring for her as not only his apprentice but something more that she could not put her finger on but she then looked at the walls and she could see darker stuff but her vision was only black and white but she could see Phrik lining the interior of the wall "I see it master there is a lot"

Before he could respond she found her arms around him though he dwarfed her in size it didn't matter

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Damien stared down at the girl whom had her arms around his waist, while contemplating what to say or do. He had been in situations such as this before, but it had been long ago when he was a different man. At the time his memories had been stolen, and he sought solace from the fear that he was incomplete. Now, he was a Master of himself and his power.

Gesturing to the wall he said, "Go and touch the position where the largest deposit starts, then drag your hand along the wall to where it stops. Show me the dimensions like I said." When she would move to head for the wall, he smiled at her so she knew it wasn't as if he didn't feel the same, just that he also wanted to continue with her training.

[member="Echo Kora"]

Echo moved towards the wall and then as she found the biggest deposit it was huge probably 20-30 foot long and she could see layer upon layer of Phrik lining the wall she then motioned for her master to come over as she begins to feel down the wall and spoke "There are many layers here." She felt unsure if he didn't feel the same way or if he just wanted to continue being as she could barely see anything

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Damien nodded, "Very good. Your senses are coming to fruition quickly. Can you tell me about how deep into the wall it extends?" While the question was asked, the drill began to chip away at the wall, digging quickly to reveal the raw Phrik beneath. In many ways it was a beautiful substance, and this part never bothered him in the least.

Especially with him being by a beautiful woman.

[member="Echo Kora"]

As he asked she began to concentrate seeing deep into the wall it went back 15-20 foot as she could but then she hit a spot that went like 45 foot back and she turned to her master who was starting to come into focus he was very handsome infact so handsome her face turned bright red and she smiled "It goes back really really deep right here." She spoke slowly trying not to show him she was blushing

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Damien nodded, "True. Now, the next thing to ask is, are you able to see colors? If so, is it a wide range? That is a requirement I want you to meet. Color makes things that are dangerous more noticeable." He said. As he spoke the wall before them was being drilled, and dirt began to become a darker substance.

[member="Echo Kora"]

Matreya

Damien shrugged, "Its fine. Some people click onto abilities quickly. Others take more time. Hell, it took me several dozen years to properly learn to utilize a blaster. I was dreadful in the beginning." He said with a smile.

Gesturing next to the growing piles of Phrik, he dropped low and began to sift through, "You should that you somehow can sense the difference between the rock and the rubble, so assist me. Make sure to really focus on them, try to see colors. That is your goal for now."

[member="Echo Kora"]

Echo dropped down and began to sift through finding a large amount of phrik much more than he had found and then she continued to move through as the drill continued behind them it hurt her ears being as her senses were more sensitive because her lack of sight. She found much phrik but still her vision grew less and less and then finally cut out all together. "I can no longer see master"

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

Damien nodded, fighting a sigh. He could sense that she had the power to continue to see, even to see better than she was, if she would clear her mind and let it be. At the moment though, she doubted herself and her abilities.

"Very well." Damien said then rose, "But just because you fail does not mean that you give up. As First Apprentice, you represent to the galaxies, what a training student appears. So you must be strong, and not give up. You need to learn to see, to battle like none other, and to be a proper Sith."

Whistling loudly, Damien glanced the way they had come, and spotted an incoming figure, "Roth, would you mind gathering all of this up for me?"

"Sure thing Mr. Daemon. Would you like it kept here, or sent to someplace else?" Roth asked, taking a cloth to wipe at the soot covering his brow.

"Here is fine. Thank you my friend." Damien said, then he turned to Kora, "Let's go. I think we might be better off getting a bite to eat."

[member="Echo Kora"]

Echo used one of her special skills that she has developed and pretty well ready his mind and then turned to him "Why do you think of me as Kora instead of Echo?" She questioned still following him her face dirty with soot and dirt

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

(Lol did you mean to say she read his mind? If so, not really possible. His strongest force talents lie in the mind. He has defensive barriers in place at all times. It would take a knight hours to get through, and a Master would have to attack strong and hard.)

Damien shrugged, "Honestly its a show of respect I think. One that has kind of dug itself into my mind." He said, "When I am on Val'hala I am constantly called Mr. Daemon, by those that don't even have reasons to do so. Some people like Vaildra have titles, so I don't even think about it but just call them those. Maybe you should get one as well.

"A name to have others call you, its beneficial along the lines that most people won't know much about you." Damien said, "If they know your name they can track you or family, but a hidden one protects you from that."

As they exited the mine Damien clasped Lymmahtun in his hand, charging energy at a rate that let static electricity build up around him. His eyes turned lavender, his jacket flung every which way, then he reached out to touch her shoulder and the world around them changed. Now at the top most level on Val'hala, the suns shown brightly overhead while people bustled about. Many stopped to bow to him, which he accepted with a nod at their shows of admiration.

Before them was a large double door ornate in its design. Overhead of the entrance lay the sign, it had dual languages written to cover the differences in vocal speech. The first read, Coma'attah, while the second said, Kitchen of the Gods. It was a restaurant that he had long ago established, and loved to come to. For many critics, it was a minimum of four stars. But he had gotten a five on several occasions.

Suit and tie style clothing were to be adorned within, but it simply wasn't his concern. He owned the bloody thing didn't he?

"This is Coma'attah, my pride for cuisine placed into a single establishment. If I'm lucky I can add more branches soon enough." Damien said, then noticed the girls soot covered face. With a chuckle he offered his handkerchief, "You got some dirt on your face." It was a tease, not as if he actually cared that she did.

[member="Echo Kora"]

As they began to teleport Echo's mind became clear and as they submerged on the surface of the world in front of the doors and he offered her the handkerchief she took it and wiped her face the best she could but could not get it all or even most of it for it was all over her face and her mask was pretty well trashed from the soot. She couldn't decide whether to give it back or keep it. "You know I am still pretty with soot"

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom