Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Let the Hardships Begin.]

EvolutionMe

The Wondering Zabrak
Dovian tilted his head slightly as his eyes peered over the landscape. He had actually made it into the Sith Predators and now. . . Now began he long training. From now on he knew things were only going to get tougher. He knew that if he started slacking for even a second, he would be punished in the future. He knew that this was the only way he was going to find his true purpose. [member="Darren Shaw"] had been correct. He needed something to fuel his actions. Something that couldn't simply be taken away by an enemy's petty actions. He had to keep striving for that goal.

The young Zabrak slowly allowed his head to return to it's standard functional position. His deep yellow eyes examining the ground before his authentic boots. A malevolent pulse of energy radiating outwards from the core of his body.

"Now, I wonder where he is. . ." Dovian thought to himself quickly as he allowed his eyes to scan the area. His target was Darren Shaw, however, he was no where to be seen.

To my student's dismay, I was standing directly beside him. However, he did not see me. For I was invisible to the naked eye. A little trick I had learned from an old friend when I was still a Knight roaming around and causing havoc. I smiled as he looked for me.

Avoiding detection through sound, I only spoke to him through our minds.

"Move, and you may touch me. Breathe and you do the same."

I twig was snapped by the force over to his left by 10 meters away from him. as I continued to speak,

"Look not for what can be seen, but what can be felt."

At this time I was testing his ability to sense with the force. I did not hide that part of me, nor did I need to. I wanted him to find me through the force. If he did not learn fast, then he may not leave here unscathed.

[member="Dovian"]

EvolutionMe

The Wondering Zabrak
Dovian tilted his head gently as he followed his new found master's orders. His brain adjusted its fitting violently as a spark of energy spun outwards from the epicentre of his skull. He allowed a dim smile to dance upon the surface of his lips as he quickly tilted his head, allowing his yellow, malevolent eyes to meet the position upon which [member="Darren Shaw"] stood.

With a quick nod, Dovian allowed his senses to ripple outwards as he confirmed Darren's position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom